• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Lolly & Beau OR Fauna & Punchy

Which pair do you prefer?

• Lolly & Beau

Votes: 29 53.7%
  • Fauna & Punchy

Votes: 25 46.3%

• Total voters
So many responses and different opinions! Thanks for everyone’s input!
Also thanks for not outright calling my tastes basic—I realize these are all pretty popular villagers.

It’s really a hard choice for me because there’s not one of them that I prefer over the other. I’m actually surprised how many people have a strong opinion one way or another, because they all seem pretty similar to me in style.

The votes have stayed very close, with Team Lolly & Beau currently in the lead. I’ll keep an eye on it for now while I mull it over!

you honestly can’t go wrong with either pair, but my vote went to beau and lolly! mostly due to personal bias as beau and lolly have been 2 of my ultimate favourite villagers since new leaf haha, but also because i’ve had them both on my island at the same time and think they go well together! i also think they’ll look good with marshal and whitney, since all 4 of them have pastel, semi-simplistic designs.

Also thanks for not outright calling my tastes basic—I realize these are all pretty popular villagers.

so what if they’re popular? you’re allowed to like and want whatever villagers you want, regardless of their popularity — that doesn’t make you or your taste basic. 💖 they’re adorable and 4 of my favourite villagers as well, so i definitely don’t blame you for not being able to choose between them!

I chose Fauna and Punchy :) I have always like the golden colours Fauna has and she is so cute and punchy I like cause he is a cat and I like all cats :)

Back