• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Lloid bridge direction

cubey

Friendly Companion
Bells
I hope I can word this in a way that's understandable, lol.

Basically, I want to know where Lloid stands in relation to where a bridge will be built? I laid down a single lane path directly leading away from where he's standing, but I want to know if he stands on the left or right side of the bridge. Its a N-S bridge and I'm stood on the north of it.

Lloid_as_Bridge_Donation_Collector.JPG
This isn't my image, but this is what I mean. Is this image correct in assuming that the other half of the bridge will be built to the right of him?
(Image source: https://animalcrossing.fandom.com/wiki/Lloid)

I'm not exactly sure, however if you lay out your paths prior to speaking with Isabelle about building the bridge, you can preview the spot and see how it will line up with the placed paths.

I'm not exactly sure, however if you lay out your paths prior to speaking with Isabelle about building the bridge, you can preview the spot and see how it will line up with the placed paths.

Ahh good point, thank you :lemon:

Yeah, I second the idea of placing your patterns down and using the preview you get from Isabelle to make sure they line up. But to answer your question, I just built two bridges in my town, one East/West and one North/South, and it seems like Lloid is always on the left regardless of which direction you're going. But best to confirm it in the preview just to be sure.

Oh, laying out paths to pick out where the bridges are is ingenious. I never would have thought about something like like that and have struggled with where to put my bridges before :') They're always a little off BUT not anymore !

Yeah, I second the idea of placing your patterns down and using the preview you get from Isabelle to make sure they line up. But to answer your question, I just built two bridges in my town, one East/West and one North/South, and it seems like Lloid is always on the left regardless of which direction you're going. But best to confirm it in the preview just to be sure.

Thank you!!^^ Yes I just found that out too, but confirming it in the preview is certainly a much better idea!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, laying out paths to pick out where the bridges are is ingenious. I never would have thought about something like like that and have struggled with where to put my bridges before :') They're always a little off BUT not anymore !

Yes!! Me too!! I felt silly that I had never thought about doing it that way until it was suggested so I'm glad I'm not alone haha!^^

Back