Live Videos

???

• Total voters

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Are live videos on numerous social media sites becoming a problem?

Something that actually is becoming a problem are the ads that are attacking social media sites now.

I voted no, because I think information should be shared. If you don't want what you do plastered for everyone to see then maybe not do it in public.

im glad i wasnt the only one who noticed that they were becoming a big thing too! but nah i dont think theyre a problem. the opposite actually! like soda said i think info should definitely be shared. especially if you have a lot of internet friends :D

It's only an annoyance when Facebook notifies me that someone went live, and that someone is a person I went to school with years ago that has absolutely no place in my life now. That's really the only time I notice it enough for it to be intrusive, but other than that I can't say I really care for it. It's cool when people share live concerts though, I think that sounds quite nice if the person recording is a friend and you can't be there for whatever reason.

It's only an annoyance when Facebook notifies me that someone went live

That's pretty much the only time I notice live videos.

Like "yea, I totally wanna see one of the many people I know in real life with absolutely no on screen charisma play video games in absolute silence via their phone camera. Thanks for the heads up, facebook".

Back