「☁」 Lil' Cheebs c: | OPEN (rlc)

Ahahahaha ilys <3 I lowkey wanna play the game the graphics look amazing!! but it looks hard i'm horerndous at games LOL
The graphics and gameplay are definitely a step up from previous games.
There are different difficulties you can choose if you just want to enjoy the story! I'm actually replaying again for the NG+. Wish I could get the Royal version I only have the PS3 one lol.

Can I please be placed on the pinglist again bb? <3
ahh ofc!!! I love your siggie btw *u* Ur chatacter is adorbs/10
The graphics and gameplay are definitely a step up from previous games.
There are different difficulties you can choose if you just want to enjoy the story! I'm actually replaying again for the NG+. Wish I could get the Royal version I only have the PS3 one lol.
omg baby mode plz HAHAHAHAH I was watching a gameplay (only the start tho cuz i don't wanna spoil myself) but once i save up enough spare funds im getting that and breath of the wild *u*

omg baby mode plz HAHAHAHAH I was watching a gameplay (only the start tho cuz i don't wanna spoil myself) but once i save up enough spare funds im getting that and breath of the wild *u*
TY!!!!! <3333 hopefully one day i can have you draw my rep or my OC ;~;

for whenever slots are open 🤧

purikura !!!

ver. uno
ref.
0D4DA6CB-A57D-4BB1-8ADD-049D4D181DF7.png
desc. : kinda just like the expression from the ref 🥺
bg color : the background color from the ref c’:
payment : 200 tbt

p.s i luv u

Wish I could play it on the switch but they haven't released it for now.... I played LoZ back in Twilight princess and I hope to buy that game too when I got the money lol.

TY!!!!! <3333 hopefully one day i can have you draw my rep or my OC ;~;
I would be honoured to draw her!! She's so pretty i cant ;u;
for whenever slots are open 🤧

purikura !!!

ver. uno
ref. desc. : kinda just like the expression from the ref 🥺
bg color : the background color from the ref c’:
payment : 200 tbt

p.s i luv u
wow she's beautiful *Q*
P.s i love you too <3

Wish I could play it on the switch but they haven't released it for now.... I played LoZ back in Twilight princess and I hope to buy that game too when I got the money lol.
I'm scared that once i get it all my productivity will go into the negatives HAHAHAH

I would be honoured to draw her!! She's so pretty i cant ;u;

wow she's beautiful *Q*
P.s i love you too <3

I'm scared that once i get it all my productivity will go into the negatives HAHAHAH
You deserve a break every once in a while haha. Yeah I easily sunk 100+ hours into it lol.

You deserve a break every once in a while haha. Yeah I easily sunk 100+ hours into it lol.
drawing is my break HAHAHAHAH I've been neglecting my assignments to do commissions instead LOL thank god for online classes tho oml defs need to buy it when im on a long break HAHAHAH

Omg you are open!! Been waiting💕💕 I understand you will be choosing cheebs on Sunday:)

Detailed Cheebs
IGN: Patchy
Reference: pics below:)
Description: Happy!
Payment: Payment has been updated with the following...all genuine...
200 TBT +
Graceful painting
Common painting
Warm painting
Solemn painting
Twinkling painting
Wistful painting
Motherly statue
Flowery painting
Robust statue
Informative statue
Perfect painting
Sinking painting
Mysterious painting
Jolly painting
Quaint painting
Beautiful statue
Valiant statue
Mom’s candle set (chic flowers)
Mom’s cake (bird)
Mom’s knapsack (denim with stripes)
Mom’s tea cozy (floral)
90 heart crystals
15 gold nuggets

Note: Any special characteristics/design features/expressions or poses you want that I should know about?: Any expression and pose is fine by me:)
Phew ok this is the best that I can do, was on Redd’s tail for a long time! Thank you so much again for considering me! Your art is amazing💜
Thank you so much for commisisoning me!! I hope you like it! I'm in love with the yukata design!!
tPHMyUu.png

Last edited:
Thank you for commissioning me janeying12!! I hope you like my goth queen hehe
MXSJy9n.png

gonna take a smol break and then i shall start xTech's :D shall hopefully be done by today!!

DSAHFSHHJASKDSGADAHF You put the wrong dp in there!! It's supposed to be yours!!! but honestly your character is such a cutie eyy-💘💘💘
Omg I can't believe I didn't get the notification for this! Thank you so much <3 She's perfect ❤

Shop notice:
Hi guys!!
Unfortunately, due to my current health complications as well as a snowballing pile of university assignments I haven't had the time nor the energy to play acnh for awhile now. Thus, I've decided to close up shop for non-rlc for a bit (I can't give a definite time period as I'm not sure myself how long it will take for things to calm down) but that being said, rlc are still going to be open for the time being c: feel free to post a form (or dm it to me) whenever as I don't think I'll get enough orders to fill up a batch hehehe but keep in mind it might take me a lot longer than usual as my university assignments require two full art pieces along with other theory work and if time allows for it I will also be working on personal pieces but my priorities will be university work > rlc > personal stuff. I'm sorry to everyone who was looking forward to buying art through non-rlc means but hopefully this will be temporary and I'll be back soon!! Thank you all for the continuous support and I hope everyone stays happy and healthy!! 💖 💖 💖
*I'm not pinging anyone as I understand that some people prefer non-rlc commissions c:

Back