Sheep Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Feedback
100% (81) +
Welcome~
🌻 OPEN | CLOSED 🌻

Shop notice:

Hi guys!!
Unfortunately, due to my current health complications as well as a snowballing pile of university assignments I haven't had the time nor the energy to play acnh for awhile now. Thus, I've decided to close up shop for non-rlc for a bit (I can't give a definite time period as I'm not sure myself how long it will take for things to calm down) but that being said, rlc are still going to be open for the time being c: feel free to post a form (or dm it to me) whenever as I don't think I'll get enough orders to fill up a batch hehehe but keep in mind it might take me a lot longer than usual as my university assignments require two full art pieces along with other theory work and if time allows for it I will also be working on personal pieces but my priorities will be university work > rlc > personal stuff. I'm sorry to everyone who was looking forward to buying art through non-rlc means but hopefully this will be temporary and I'll be back soon!! Thank you all for the continuous support and I hope everyone stays happy and healthy!! 💖 💖 💖

A few people have been asking and so, now that I’ve finished my to do list I was thinking of doing some commissions c: I shall only be opening one or two slots for now to test the waters.

Purikura Icons

EZG6WbyU0AII4LS
1WaoOF3.png
jjubsZh.png

ver 2:
FZQQNXc.png

- Flat coloured w/ white outline
- Solid colour background of your choice
- 150 tbt+ / $5 USD
*these do not get a sketch confirmation

Detailed Cheebs
*more exmaples in the second post
iyQ1wPz.png

- Lined and coloured c:
- PWYW / $28 USD
+ $3 - $5 for complex designs

Please read:
  • I am not familiar with drawing Anthro; Mecha; NSFW; but OCs and animal crossing characters are welcome!
  • Slots are not first come first serve. You will be notified if I decide to take on your commission. *If I don’t choose your character please don’t be offended! It’s not that I don’t like it, it’s that I don’t want to butcher it ^^;;
  • Please be patient with me. I am a really slow drawer ;A; One detailed cheeb takes at least 3 days for me to complete depending on the complexity. I will be updating the progress of my drawings in my art thread after the sketch has been confirmed c: So feel free to check for updates there!
  • After I finish your sketch, I’ll send it to you for confirmation – please tell me if you want anything changed during that time! I will not be making any changes afterwards as it is very hard to re-edit when I have finished the image.
  • RLC will take priority when being drawn. Due to the current circumstances, unfortunately I don’t have a job so these commissions with go towards daily necessities. I would like to ask for your understanding c:
  • RLC are paid through paypal (or if you live in Australia we can work something out!)
  • As for payment, please send it at the end! Once I finish your commission, I will dm you a finished watermarked version. After payment you’ll received the non-watermarked version.
  • Commissions are used for non-commercial use only. Credit would be much appreciated!
Purikura Icon Form:
Code:
[SIZE=2]
[B]Purikura Icon/B]
[B]IGN:[/B] *If you’re paying by items/IGB
[B]Version:[/B] 1 or 2 (if 2 do you have any requests on what to draw? c: )
[B]Reference:[/B] A clear reference please c:
[B]Description:[/B] A brief description of the character to help me with ideas for expression etc.
[B]Background Colour:
Payment:
Note:[/B] Any special characteristics/design features/expressions or poses you want that I should know about?[/SIZE]
Detailed Cheebs Form:
Code:
[SIZE=2]
[B]Detailed Cheebs
IGN:[/B] *If you’re paying by items/IGB
[B]Reference:[/B] A clear reference please c:
[B]Description:[/B] A brief description of the character to help me with ideas for posing etc.
[B]Payment:
Note:[/B] Any special characteristics/design features/expressions or poses you want that I should know about?[/SIZE]
*Please note with PWYW payments - I don’t want to break my game (i.e. gain more bells than I can use) and I don’t really need NMTs so I would like to prioritise tbt (cuz I would love to commission all the lovely artists here on this forum hehe) and items in the spoiler below.
**My timezone is GMT+10 (Melbourne/Sydney) and I’m usually online at around 5pm - the ungodly hours of the morning but would prefer trades before 2am lol

As of right now, out of my whole wishlist, these items are my prioirty c:
  • Real Art [list of ones i need]
  • DIYs i don't have [list of ones i have]
  • Mom Items
    • Mom's Art (Blooming | Field of Flowers | Nostalgia | Street with Trees)
    • Mom's Candle Set ( Chic Flowers | Cubes | Elegant Flowers | Marine | Pastel)
    • Mom's Cool Kitchen Mat
    • Mom's Embriodery (Bird | Bouquet | Fairy Tale | Flowers | Girl)
    • Mom's Hand-knit Sweater (Chicks | Flowers | Teddy Bear)
    • Mom's Handmade Apron (Forest Print)
    • Mom's Homemade Cake (Bird | Carrot x2 | Chocolate | Dog | Strawberry & Flowers)
    • Mom's Knapsack (Forest Print)
    • Mom's Reliable Kitchen Mat
    • Mom's Tea Cozy (Floral)
I am also currently looking for these materials c:
  • Heart Crystals
  • Fish Bait

Purikura Icon Slots:
1. -
2. -
3. -
Detailed Chibi Slots:
1. -
2. -
Pinglist:
  • Serudesu
  • Rosie977
  • Lieryl
  • Blink.
  • dindinisawr
  • salem_
  • BungoTheElf
  • morthael
  • Kadori
  • classically.trained
  • SugarMage
  • seularin
  • mewto28
  • Kailah
If you have any questions, please don’t be afraid to ask!
Thank you so much for visiting my store! I hope you have a lovely day c:

Last edited:
🌷 Gallery 🌷
I have compiled my art if you'd like to see more examples~
Newest images are at the top c:

FbBkEPn.png
YM7qZdZ.png
VSk20XK.png
kJeDDKa.png
MXSJy9n.png
pK70TvI.png
hCPGwMe.png
sM4SJnV.png
1WaoOF3.png
jjubsZh.png
EZG6WbyU0AII4LS

FZQQNXc.png
🌱🌻🌱
tPHMyUu.png
XZubnYb.png
ASDKZPi.png
uJckavT.png
EZCNJSTUwAMSt5d

An entry i did for Inarabitta's art contest!

🌼 Go visit
Blink & Janelle's art shoppe to bless your eyes ouob 🌼

Last edited:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh you're doing a shop now too ;;

IGN: Mikaiah || Xanthye (island)

Reference: https://toyhou.se/6928382.leila-esteillot ask if you have questionsss >///<

Description: She's an alchemist c: You can either draw her with potion bottles or with dual daggers (preferred weapon, she enchants them with elemental magic before striking). But she also uses ranged magic when the situation calls for it hehe (preferred is chill touch, it's a necromantic spell but I usually picture it as icy magic haha).

Pose is up to you \o/

Payment: $28 usd + whatever ingame items you want (i have cityscape wall and imperial tile orz)

Note: N/A

IGN: Melony

Reference: Ref

Description: Don’t really have a description for my character but any pose is fine by me :giggle:

Payment:
Cityscape Wall
Imperial Tile
Misty-Garden Wall
Fish Bait x80
Heart Crystals x25
Large Star Fragments x50

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

✿ = I can reorder/get
✿ = DIY

Note:

Last edited:
i was waiting, but i don't have much to offer right now for materials ;w; good luck with your shop, love!!

IGN: Cheri

Reference:
Untitled_Artwork-56.png
unknown.png

Description: My MS2 wizard (may she RIP). Former co-leader of Anarachy, best wiz NAW fight me, also fire build. So basically the hot binch wizard of the west <:

Payment: literally whatever you want from my DIY shop , 200 Fish bait, 100 Large star frags, my soul uwu/ or if you prefer RLC, will gladly do the $28 <:

Note: Any special characteristics/design features/expressions or poses you want that I should know about? The staff doesn't have to be drawn and sparkles would be appreciated but not necessary c: Other than that, it's all up to you, you art god 😔 🥺 💙

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your interest guys <333 I shall decide tomorrow hehe giving myself abit of rest cuz i just finished an assignment :3

i was waiting, but i don't have much to offer right now for materials ;w; good luck with your shop, love!!
ahhh I'm sorry ;A; i tried to have flexible ways of payment since i know how hard some things are to come by >< but thank you for your well wishes 🌷

Thank you so much for your interest guys <333 I shall decide tomorrow hehe giving myself abit of rest cuz i just finished an assignment :3

ahhh I'm sorry ;A; i tried to have flexible ways of payment since i know how hard some things are to come by >< but thank you for your well wishes 🌷
it's okay, your payment is perfectly fine!! i just need to gather more for next time c:

Description: Don’t really have a description for my character but any pose is fine by me :giggle:

Payment:
Cityscape Wall
Imperial Tile
Misty-Garden Wall
Fish Bait x80
Heart Crystals x25
Large Star Fragments x50
Pitfall

DIY
Plain wooden shop sign
Giant teddy bear
Shell arch, bed, fountain
Tiny library
Cutting board
Hyacinth lamp
Terrarium
Fancy mum wreath
Cool hyacinth wreath
Hanging terrarium
Manga library wall
Cute lily crown
Chic tulip crown

Mom Items
Knapsack (Flowers, Cherries)
Homemade apron (Flowers, Family)
Homemade cake (Strawberry & flowers, Carrot, Bird)

Note:
Hello Melonyy!! Thank you so much for your interest!! but i realised that the DIYs you listed are the ones i already have cx The link i provided are of the ones i already have! Sorry it might be abit confusing!!

it's okay, your payment is perfectly fine!! i just need to gather more for next time c:
Thank you so much for your interest and understanding Kailah <333 It means alot c:

Love, love, love x3 Good luck here too (but you really don't need it) <3

Hello Melonyy!! Thank you so much for your interest!! but i realised that the DIYs you listed are the ones i already have cx The link i provided are of the ones i already have! Sorry it might be abit confusing!!
I misunderstood sorry! I edited my post

I misunderstood sorry! I edited my post
No need to apologize lovely!!! I think I just made things more confusing than they should be HAHAHA I shall work on my layout abit more cx

IGN: Patchy

Reference: Pics attached below

Description: Happy! Any pose is fine with me.

Payment:
Academic painting
Basic painting
Proper painting
Dynamic painting
Graceful painting
Quaint painting
Common painting
Wistful painting
Glowing painting
Mysterious painting
Moving painting
Wild painting left half
Informative statue
Beautiful statue
Cityscape wall
Imperial tile
Misty garden wall
Mom knapsac cherry
Mom cushion M
Moms candle set

Last edited:
Thank you so much for everyone's interest c: I shall be accepting these two posts!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh you're doing a shop now too ;;

IGN: Mikaiah || Xanthye (island)

Reference: https://toyhou.se/6928382.leila-esteillot ask if you have questionsss >///<

Description: She's an alchemist c: You can either draw her with potion bottles or with dual daggers (preferred weapon, she enchants them with elemental magic before striking). But she also uses ranged magic when the situation calls for it hehe (preferred is chill touch, it's a necromantic spell but I usually picture it as icy magic haha).

Pose is up to you \o/

Payment: $28 usd + whatever ingame items you want (i have cityscape wall and imperial tile orz)

Note: N/A
Yis yis hehe been thinking about it ever since someone asked hehe I'm glad i got to open up shop! just the RLC is fine thank you sweety <333

Payment:
Cityscape Wall
Imperial Tile
Misty-Garden Wall
Fish Bait x80
Heart Crystals x25
Large Star Fragments x50

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

✿ = I can reorder/get
✿ = DIY
Note:
Thank you so much for your order!! For the diy items i'm only looking for the recipes c: so i won't need the crafted versions but thank you!!

🌼🌻🌼

@Blink. + @animal_hunter You guy have such lovely designs ;A; I'm sorry i couldn't accept everyone but if y'all are down to wait a while and if i don't burn out I could set up a pinglist for you? c:

Thank you so much for everyone's interest c: I shall be accepting these two posts!!

Yis yis hehe been thinking about it ever since someone asked hehe I'm glad i got to open up shop! just the RLC is fine thank you sweety <333

Thank you so much for your order!! For the diy items i'm only looking for the recipes c: so i won't need the crafted versions but thank you!!

🌼🌻🌼

@Blink. + @animal_hunter You guy have such lovely designs ;A; I'm sorry i couldn't accept everyone but if y'all are down to wait a while and if i don't burn out I could set up a pinglist for you? c:
Yes pls would love to be out in pinglist

Back