「☁」 Lil' Cheebs c: | OPEN (rlc)

Yay you're open again!

Purikura Icon
IGN:
Aliya
Reference:
Description: Shy, stubborn
Background Colour: Lavender
Payment: 150 TBT and I can also add in some of the DIYs you're missing that you can browse through at my shop since I'm trying to save TBT right now too! Please let me know if you'd like more TBT!
Note: Everything is up to you! I absolutely love your art <3

edited so it's on the correct form, my bad!

okay now that I'm home and have better wifi, my offer is the following:
- 150 TBT
- Mom's knapsack (denim with stripes)

[All DIYs and can add more if needed]
- Crewed spaceship
- Lunar lander
- Space shuttle
- Pansy wand
- Tulip wand

I can also throw in some more TBT

Last edited:
v73OnhK.jpg
Detailed Cheebs
IGN:
*If you’re paying by items/IGB
Reference: same gal, diff outfit 💕
imgur album
Description: ^
Payment: $28 USD + (if complicated design!)
Note: Any special characteristics/design features/expressions or poses you want that I should know about?

Last edited:
Purikura Icon/B]
IGN: Menily
Reference: https://sta.sh/22ge9yxt5l06?edit=1 / https://sta.sh/0tbgd3wq5n2
Description: Sol's pretty soft and cute! She smiles a lot.
Background Colour: Maybe purple or gray? Whatever looks nice!
Payment: 170 TBT
Note:
Any special characteristics/design features/expressions or poses you want that I should know about?Her blush would be indigo/a dark blue~

Purikura Icon/B]
IGN: Menily
Reference: https://sta.sh/01hdfa81aizx
Description: Menily's always daydreaming~
Background Colour: Blue!
Payment: 150 TBT
Note:
Any special characteristics/design features/expressions or poses you want that I should know about? Can't think of anything!

EDIT: I can also throw in any DIYs I have for trade: https://nook.exchange/u/SugarMage/for-trade if I have any you're missing!
EDIT 2: I also have a forest print Mom's Handmade Apron to offer now as well! & a simple mum crown (Not a DIY)
If I'm picking one I'd prefer Sol! But I put them both just in case <3

Last edited:
Hey guys!! Just a reminder that i shall be choosing both non-rlc and rlc slots tomorrow night c: so to be considered please fill out/finalise your form before 10 pm GMT+10 time c: Thanks to everyone who has already expressed their interest <3

Hey guys!! Just a reminder that i shall be choosing both non-rlc and rlc slots tomorrow night c: so to be considered please fill out/finalise your form before 10 pm GMT+10 time c: Thanks to everyone who has already expressed their interest <3
Awesome Emzy!! I just finished updating my form for you:)

Hi! How much tbt are you looking for for a detailed cheeb? Not sure what the standard is, your work is beautiful :)
Edit: nvm I decided to just go for it and make an offer- I apologize if it's not in the normal range but I'd be happy to adjust it :LOL:

Last edited:
OMG HI EMZY! <3
IGN: Hana
Reference: Ref 1 & Ref 2
Description: A blushing expression would be great thank you!
Background Colour: A mint green, so my sunflowers can pop~ n-n
Payment: 150 TBT + wishlist items
Note: Any special characteristics/design features/expressions or poses you want that I should know about? If possible, I'd like the left eye to be winking. n-n;

Thank you Emzy <3

EDIT;; I just saw your wishlist, so I can offer these items along with the TBT~

• Hanging Terrarium DIY (I assume you don't have this since it wasn't in your can craft page) owo;
  • Plastic pool
  • White safe
  • Natural street organ
  • White Microwave
  • Black butterfly visiting kimono
Sorry I don't have much mom items or paintings. >3<;
But the ones I have on your wishlist, and the golden gears DIY.

But anyways, thank you for considering and have a great day! :D

Last edited:
Hi there! I'd like to place a potential order if you choose to accept! Thank you!

Purikura Icon/B]
IGN: *If you’re paying by items/IGB N/A
Reference: https://toyhou.se/2470146.pate
Description: A young girl who is a medium and can talk with ghosts. Nobody knows about her ability and she uses them for her advantage to steal candy or food. She acts all cutesy and like she's just another innocent young girl when in reality could inflict serious damage if triggered to.
Background Colour: Yellow like her eyes
Payment: 150TBT
Note:
Any special characteristics/design features/expressions or poses you want that I should know about?

Innocent and cute but evil

Hi! How much tbt are you looking for for a detailed cheeb? Not sure what the standard is, your work is beautiful :)
Edit: nvm I decided to just go for it and make an offer- I apologize if it's not in the normal range but I'd be happy to adjust it :LOL:
Hello!! Sorry about the late reply!! I was so tired last night I just knocked out HAHAHHA I'm not too sure of the standard myself if we were to go by my icon prices ($5 = 150 tbt so $28 = 840 tbt) but I don't even know what tbt is worth in rl money and plus tbt is hard to get so i just let ppl pay what they think my art is worth c: thank you for your interest!!!

Last edited:
I shall be accepting the following c: Once again, i cannot express the gratitude i have for each and everyone of you who are interested in my art ;u; i'm really sorry i can't choose everyone. I shall be removing those who I have accepted from the pinglist, but if you would like to be added on again, or removed please lmk c:
Just a heads up - due to somethings in rl and health issues i've been rather exhaused these past days and I might be working slower than preferred :c I'm sorry for the wait in advance!

Omg you are open!! Been waiting💕💕 I understand you will be choosing cheebs on Sunday:)

Detailed Cheebs
IGN: Patchy
Reference: pics below:)
Description: Happy!
Payment: Payment has been updated with the following...all genuine...
200 TBT +
Graceful painting
Common painting
Warm painting
Solemn painting
Twinkling painting
Wistful painting
Motherly statue
Flowery painting
Robust statue
Informative statue
Perfect painting
Sinking painting
Mysterious painting
Jolly painting
Quaint painting
Beautiful statue
Valiant statue
Mom’s candle set (chic flowers)
Mom’s cake (bird)
Mom’s knapsack (denim with stripes)
Mom’s tea cozy (floral)
90 heart crystals
15 gold nuggets

Note: Any special characteristics/design features/expressions or poses you want that I should know about?: Any expression and pose is fine by me:)
Phew ok this is the best that I can do, was on Redd’s tail for a long time! Thank you so much again for considering me! Your art is amazing💜
Dobie can wait.... For now, I'll change my offer!

Purikura Icon
IGN:
Barry
Reference: Ryuji (Persona 5)
View attachment 272988View attachment 272989
Description: A bit of a troublemaker but he's sweet to others and cares about his team. He can be clumsy at times and he's mostly energetic.
Background Colour: black/grey
Payment: 200 tbt + an Amazing & Solemn Painting plus a stack of gold nuggets!
Note: Your art is great! I would love to see how you could incorporate it to your style if you would consider.
okay now that I'm home and have better wifi, my offer is the following:
- 150 TBT
- Mom's knapsack (denim with stripes)

[All DIYs and can add more if needed]
- Crewed spaceship
- Lunar lander
- Space shuttle
- Pansy wand
- Tulip wand

I can also throw in some more TBT
v73OnhK.jpg
Detailed Cheebs
IGN:
*If you’re paying by items/IGB
Reference: same gal, diff outfit 💕
imgur album
Description: ^
Payment: $28 USD + (if complicated design!)
Note: Any special characteristics/design features/expressions or poses you want that I should know about?
I have pm'ed you to discuss some details daisyy c: so until we have reached a conclusion i'll put you as tentative! (i don't want to force the slot onto you if you're not happy with my conditions hahaha)
The rlc purikura slot is also tentative for @allybishop c: I'll remove the tentative once we've finalised everything c:

I shall be accepting the following c: Once again, i cannot express the gratitude i have for each and everyone of you who are interested in my art ;u; i'm really sorry i can't choose everyone. I shall be removing those who I have accepted from the pinglist, but if you would like to be added on again, or removed please lmk c:
Just a heads up - due to somethings in rl and health issues i've been rather exhaused these past days and I might be working slower than preferred :c I'm sorry for the wait in advance!

I have pm'ed you to discuss some details daisyy c: so until we have reached a conclusion i'll put you as tentative! (i don't want to force the slot onto you if you're not happy with my conditions hahaha)
The rlc purikura slot is also tentative for @allybishop c: I'll remove the tentative once we've finalised everything c:

Thank you so much for accepting! I'm not in a rush to get it anyways so I hope you feel better soon! I'm happy to even get a slot.

Thank you so much for accepting! Take care of yourself <3 and I hope you feel better soon

Thank you so much for accepting! I'm not in a rush to get it anyways so I hope you feel better soon! I'm happy to even get a slot.
Thank you mewto28!! I'm happy you got a slot too hehe
your artwork is so cute! ^^
Thank you!
Thank you so much for accepting! Take care of yourself <3 and I hope you feel better soon
Thank you Aliya ;u; fingers crossed things get better haha Take care too!!

Thank you mewto28!! I'm happy you got a slot too hehe

Thank you!

Thank you Aliya ;u; fingers crossed things get better haha Take care too!!
Just one thing.... I think I don't have the Solemn anymore... And it seems that animal_hunter has got you covered... So would I be able to change it to something else? I have to see what I have that isn't mentioned by them.

Thank you do much for accepting!!💜 I’m so excited!🥳✨✨Please there is absolutely no rush at all. I hope you take care and feel better soon💕💕

Thank you do much for accepting!!💜 I’m so excited!🥳✨✨Please there is absolutely no rush at all. I hope you take care and feel better soon💕💕
Thank you so much lovely!!! I'm excited to draw the yukata hehe hope you take care too! 🥰 🥰 🥰

Last edited:
Back