• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

「☁」 Lil' Cheebs c: | OPEN (rlc)

I'm lurking that purikura icon slot... 👀
Can we start with purikura icon orders? x'D
If not its okay too. o3o;
👉 👈

I'm lurking that purikura icon slot... 👀
Can we start with purikura icon orders? x'D
If not its okay too. o3o;
👉 👈
Hi lovely!! Thank you for your continued interest but I'm not taking order atm c: I have one more commission to do before I open up the store again c: I'm sorry for the long wait ;u; but I'll be pinging everyone so dw!!

Hi lovely!! Thank you for your continued interest but I'm not taking order atm c: I have one more commission to do before I open up the store again c: I'm sorry for the long wait ;u; but I'll be pinging everyone so dw!!
No worries at all! I'm just lurking. o3o;
I don't mind waiting. x'D <3

hello! i would love to be added to the pinglist for a purikura icon as well! can pay in RLC $10 (or however much you decide to charge for them!) since i’m broke in TBT, tysm! ✨

Hi I am thristy for ur art and willing to throw rlc ur way lol
May I be, uuh, added to ur pinglist, please? ;w;
I can wait forever <3 and uuuh I hope this post didn't bother u.

Can I be added to the pinglist as well? Would love an icon. Can pay in tbt and I also have a good chunk of art from Redd and the Cityscape wall.

guys ;A; thank you so much for your interest! I'm hoping to finish my last com by the end of this week!! (I'm not 100% sure tho!) Sorry i'm such a slow worker but thank you so much for your continued patience!!
No worries at all! I'm just lurking. o3o;
I don't mind waiting. x'D <3
Thank you for your understanding serudesu!!
hello! i would love to be added to the pinglist for a purikura icon as well! can pay in RLC $10 (or however much you decide to charge for them!) since i’m broke in TBT, tysm! ✨
Hello!! They take me around a little more than an hour or two so i was thinking $5? Thank you for your generous offer! i have no idea how to price these lol so hopefully i can gage their price range!
Hi I am thristy for ur art and willing to throw rlc ur way lol
May I be, uuh, added to ur pinglist, please? ;w;
I can wait forever <3 and uuuh I hope this post didn't bother u.
No no!! No bother at all lovely <3 I have added you to the pinglist c: lemme get you some tea and snacks whilst you wait hehe
Can I be added to the pinglist as well? Would love an icon. Can pay in tbt and I also have a good chunk of art from Redd and the Cityscape wall.
Hello!! I shall update my wishlist after i finish my last commisison c: But tbt is more than enough!!

IGN: Melony

Reference: Ref

Description: Don’t really have a description for my character but any pose is fine by me :giggle:

Payment:
Cityscape Wall
Imperial Tile
Misty-Garden Wall
Fish Bait x80
Heart Crystals x25
Large Star Fragments x50

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

✿ = I can reorder/get
✿ = DIY

Note:
Thank you so much for commisisoning me!! I hope you like it!
ASDKZPi.png

and here's a little gift for being in my first batch hehe
(click the present!)

Last edited:
Thank you so much for commisisoning me!! I hope you like it!
2B8ii7N.png

*image shall be edited (just saving this post hehe)
and here's a little gift for being in my first batch hehe
(click the present!)

I’m so glad I caught this right before I go to sleep, is beautiful 😤 I live for this shop 🥺💙

I hope i did this right

@animal_hunter
@serudesu
@Rosie977
@lieryl
@Blink.
@Aliya
@dindinisawr
@salem_
@BungoTheElf
@morthael
@Kadori
@mewto28

Hey guys!! For the next few slots just a heads up! I shall be choosing 3 Purikura Icon slots only tomorrow as im in need of tbt however once i finish this batch I shall be chooing 2 detailed chibi + 3 more icon slots on Sunday (it's my uncle's birthday on Saturday so imma take a smol break until then c: ) But please feel free to post your forms for whatever style you like!!

Yay you're open again!

Purikura Icon
IGN:
Aliya
Reference:
EWdgjo9VcAICSa_.jpeg
Description: Shy, stubborn
Background Colour: Lavender
Payment: 150 TBT and I can also add in some of the DIYs you're missing that you can browse through at my shop since I'm trying to save TBT right now too! Please let me know if you'd like more TBT!
Note: Everything is up to you! I absolutely love your art <3

edited so it's on the correct form, my bad!

Last edited:
ahhhhhhh i love your chibi for melonyy so much 😭
stalking this thread more brb thinking about requesting a purikura but i already have one qmq

Purikura Icon
IGN: Barry
Reference:
NH-icon-Dobie_00.png
Description: Dobie the old man wolf?
Background Colour: pastel blue
Payment: 220 tbt (Will pay more if necessary!)
Note:
Nvm. I love your art

Is this right or no? Never actually requested art here before. Bumped my offer

Last edited:
Edit: Sorry, but I'm no longer looking for an icon of the reference below. Would you be willing to do an anime character? If you are, I'd love to work something out! If not, thanks anyway, I always enjoy seeing your work for others!

Purikura Icon
IGN: Raven
Reference: below
Description: Smiling
Background Colour: I'd love a pastel blue/gray
Payment: I can do many wishlist items?
Automatic washer (pink)
Tool shelf (white)
Anthurium plant (white)
Chessboard (black)
Coffee cup (rose)
Happi tee (blue)
Hula top (beige)
Meme shirt (purple)
Puffy sleeve blouse (blue)
Sailor tee (blue and pink)
school jacket (black)
Sea hanten shirt (dark blue)
Ancient belted robe
Ancient sashed robe
Bathrobes (blue and white)
casual kimono (blue)
Hot dog costume
Nurses cap (white)
Note: I can't think of any notes at the moment. I'm really sorry I can't offer much tbt, but I love your work, so it's worth a shot ordering! Thank you for considering!

Last edited:
OMG HI EMZY! <3
IGN: Hana
Reference: Ref 1 & Ref 2
Description: A blushing expression would be great thank you!
Background Colour: A mint green, so my sunflowers can pop~ n-n
Payment: 150 TBT + wishlist items
Note: Any special characteristics/design features/expressions or poses you want that I should know about? If possible, I'd like the left eye to be winking. n-n;

Thank you Emzy <3

EDIT;; I just saw your wishlist, so I can offer these items along with the TBT~

• Hanging Terrarium DIY (I assume you don't have this since it wasn't in your can craft page) owo;
  • Plastic pool
  • White safe
  • Natural street organ
  • White Microwave
  • Black butterfly visiting kimono

Last edited:
Purikura Icon
IGN: *If you’re paying by items/IGB
Reference:
55kfdb3.jpg
Description: included above!
Background Colour: pink or orange! tbh whatever you think looks good
Payment: 150 tbt
Note: n/a, ty for considering!

Jdkckdksocooxososs

Purikura Icon
Reference:
EX8N6WDUcAEFfHi (1).jpeg

EX8N6WOVAAAMbFZ (1).jpeg
Description: she's a a green witch! I usually ask for a smirk or a mischievous expression, as she's kinda of chaotic neutral as character! Background Colour: id like to leave this to you as im not really good with matching colors!
Payment: 200 tbt!
Note: Any special characteristics/design features/expressions or poses you want that I should know about?
: as stated before, id like a smirk or a mischievous expression, but feel free to experiment!
THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING kdkdkwmmmx

Back