• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Life Then {Role Play} {Sequel to Life Now} ALWAYS EXEPTING

"Ok. Well, is it?" He said, scanning the sky, attempting to see the moon. "Can't see it... maybe it's a new moon." He growled.

Satoshi walked down the stairs, staring at Jason, who had woken up, still hugging his siser. "Hi..." He muttered. "What... did you do...?" He asked.

"GAAAAH! H-how did you find that!? I-I- How!? I'm not a creepy pervert!" He yelled, his eyes widened, hugging his sister tighter. A spirit sat in the corner, giggling at the conversation.

"Yes you a-" I was cut off by the giggles. Going wide eyed, I quickly flew up, pushing a celing tile away as I climbed into the small space above. "Oh gosh... I'm going to be murdered by ghosts..." I whimpered, peeking down at the couch.

"Looks like when you said I thought the blood balloons looked like that, you were thinking of your sisters breasts..." Satoshi laughed. "Yo-" He was interrupted by giggles, as the ghost slowly disappeared. "Where did it go!? What was that!?" He growled.

"I thought my punishment for trying to cheat death was giving Satoshi my soul... But now it's ghosts! Why ghosts?!" I wailed, not hearing Satoshi.

Last edited:
"Ummm..." The two said, watching her cry. "I think it's ok...?" Satoshi said, as nothing had happened yet.

Last edited:
Back