{ROLEPLAY}➶Hunger Games!➶{ROLEPLAY}

Is your ankle okay?Out of her pocket she got some leaves and put it on his leg it will make it hurt less! She then kept thinking about Vanilee(Or Vanille I have no idea)calling us pathetic, she couldn't stop thinking about it, then she saw a tracker jackers nest a bit further away from Vanilee where she was heading, then she turned to Mox saying "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
In The Sky a picture of Ruby appered with all her information.

(Mox slashed Vanilee not the other way around)
"Yeah I am thinking the same thing, they don't even know what we are capable of!"

[color=#99000]"Ah, I see," Akame gave Evelyn a smile. She had watched Evelyn kill whatever was in the bushes. She could be a usefull ally, Akame thought to herself. Akame then looked back into her eyes. "Yes, I think we will make a great team," Akame replied. I'm a little hungry, Akame thought to herself. Akame pulled out her katana again, "Well then, lets get going and catch something to eat."[/color]

Last edited:
Yasui wiped the tears from his eyes as he looked up at the information posted in the sky.

Damn Capitol, making us kill one-another for your own entertainment.

He stopped, and started to walk, coming across the barren cornucopia. He started to salvage what he could, finding a bag of supplies. He took it and ran off into the forest once more, trying to find shelter. He sprinted past a creek, and found a cave, He hid under it.

(Mox slashed Vanilee not the other way around)
"Yeah I am thinking the same thing, they don't even know what we are capable of!"

Let's go! Emily ran to the Tracker Jacker nest pulling Mox along! She quickly sped past Vanilee making sure she wouldn't get there first to spoil there trick. When Emy got there she climbed up the tree tagging Mox along then said to him "Look, Vanilee is coming! Do you still have that knife? If you do start cutting the trunk so it falls on to the floor making the Tracker Jackers angry and sting Vanilee :D"

Vanilee sat there holding her ankle and sobbing. "I am sorry sis... I didn't want it to end like this" She took a sharp object out of her pocket. "I should just end it now"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mox looked down at Vanilee feeling a bit empathetic. "I do not know if we should.... she is a human just like us... stuck in these games."

Emily was about to tell Mox to start sawing until she saw what Vanilee was doing! She had to stop her! She scattered down the tree screaming "DONT KILL YOURSELF, WHAT ABOUT YOUR FAMILY?" She cried and said "Don't die, please your family, your sister you can't let them down.. Then Emily went in a flash up the tree again but making sure No-one saw her.

Last edited:
Vanilee looked at her. "Aren't you just going to kill me? Why suffer the pain.... I am just a pawn in these games and I will do anything to get out of it. these games change people and I don't want it changing me."

Mox stared at Vanilee in awe "A-a pawn? Does that mean all of us are pawns.... T-the games don't change us, people just want to help their districts.."

"Don't you understand?!" Vanilee yelled "This is just for people's entertainment! We kill each other.... innocent people, just for them!? I will not be apart of this!"

Last edited:
"Then lets get going!" Evelyn flashed a bright smile, actually feeling happy for once. She went to go grab Akame's hand, but she immediately rested her hand at her side. Evelyn didn't want to come off as too clingy, but for some odd reason, she felt a relation between the both of them. She shook her head wildly, trying to rid herself of the bizarre thought.
As the two walked towards the river, Evelyn saw a rabbit ran through the forest leaves out of the corner of her eye. She wanted to hunt it, thinking it would be good meat, but the two had already set their minds on fishing.

(dude p o c k y we should have evelyn and akame be long lost sisteRS IT'D BE SO GREAT)

(That would be cool!)

[color=#99000] Akame had nodded, as she started to follow Evelyn. I feel like, I know her from somewhere for some odd reason. Akame thought to herself. Akame just pushed that thought into the back of her mind, clearly trying to ignore it.[/color]

Yasui opened up the bag, under the protection of the cave. He looked through it, and found a box of salty crackers, along with bottled water. The water was in a steel bottle. He opened up the box of crackers and took one and one only, and savored it. He closed the box and put it back in the bag, closing it up. All he wanted was some food, little as it was. He put the bag strap over his shoulder, across his body, and left the cave. He made sure to take note of where he was.

Vanille got up and applied some leaves to heal her wounds. "Ugh all alone again with no hopes of survival" she muttered. "I'll be dead from starvation soon so it doesn't even matter."

Evelyn walked up to the start of the river, looking through the water for fish. She couldn't spot any at the moment, but she knew there had to be some sort of animal living in the river. And it had to be some type of fish, too.
"Akame, how are we gonna catch these with our bare hands...?" Evelyn brought this up, because Evelyn certainly didn't snatch a fishing rod from the Cornucopia. It hadn't even crossed Evelyn's mind. She frowned slightly, knowing they wouldn't be getting anywhere without a rod. She would have to improvise.

[color=#99000]"Maybe we could find some sticks and turn them into spears, or I could just stab them with my katana," Akame replied. Akame put her face close to the river, searching for any fish that she could find. Akame held her katana tightly.[/color]

"Oh yeah! That's right! Your katana would come in handy!" Evelyn chuckled nervously, as she looked over to Akame, getting an even stronger feeling than before.
'I just have to know her... But from where?' Evelyn thought, swallowing hard. She wanted to figure out why she was feeling the way she was. She turned over to Akame once again, before asking,
"Do you have a mother?" she was trying to strike up a simple conversation.

[color=#99000] Akame smiled, "Good thing I have this katana." Have I seen her before? She seems so close to me, but I can't quite put my finger on it.. Akame thought to herself. Akame lifted up her face and looked at Evelyn. "I used to, but she passed from illness a few years ago," Akame replied.[/color]

"I'm sorry to hear that. What was her name?" Evelyn questioned, as she watched Akame hold her katana above the river, waiting for the perfect moment to pierce the tip of her katana through a fishes skin.
'We basically look alike too... The black hair. The figure. Our eyes are different, but we still look like twins.' Evelyn bit her lip, as she spotted an average sized fish swim their way.

[color=#99000]Akame had seen the average sized fish swim their way, she quickly pierced it with her katana. Akame withdrew her katana from the water, holding it up. The katana had a tight grip on the fish. "Her name was Kumiko," Akame sighed. "I miss her dearly." Akame then looked back at Evelyn, "Yes it is true that we have a similar appearance.[/color]

"That's odd... My biological mother's name was Kumiko... Do you think?" Evelyn gasped, looking at Akame with a shocked expression.
"I was adopted when I was 2... I don't remember much before that. My adoptive mother's name was Darcy, and that's when she changed my name to Evelyn... I was originally Hotaru, but Darcy thought it was bizarre so... Here I am as Evelyn." Evelyn explained as yet another fish swam past the two of them.

[color=#99000]Akame then quickly turned around, she stabbed her katana into the other fish, while carefully listening to Evelyn. Akame then turned to Evelyn, "It could be possible." Akame then pulled out a distant memory, "I do think I remember my mother saying something about a sister, but the memory is hazy."[/color]

"You know... There's only one way to find out." Evelyn bit her lip, before continuing.
"That one girl died and a picture of her with her family showed up in the sky." Evelyn pointed up at the clear blue sky. It was still daytime, which meant everyone had a lot of time to get situated to gather food, find shelter, and craft weapons.
"If either one of us get murdered by another tribute, a picture of us when we were young just has to appear in the sky." Evelyn shook her head.

"I'm not indicating that we have to die now, I was just speaking in general. We both want to win really bad, but if it comes down to the two of us. It's kill or be killed, y'know? I'd hate to see the day, since we're already so close." Evelyn sighed, feeling a tear roll down her cheek. 'God d*mmit. I'm so emotional around people...' Evelyn thought to herself.

Back