<roleplay> The Camp ~ Rebooted <started-roleplay>

"We should go." She said hollowly, after dropping off Mitsuki at the hotel. "There's no point just staring at it."

"Good night, friend." He said, letting go of her hand. He placed both her hands over her heart and left her, it was better that way.

"L-Lets go.." He said. He walked to the hotel.

He looked at Mitsuki. "I'll take care of you.." He forced a smile. "I won't let you go on the streets like I did, it won't be fair."

Last edited:
Mitsuki
Mitsuki looked at him with teary eyes. She didn't say anything.

(Mitsuki is going to not talk much because she is traumatized.)

"I want to help." She said immediately. "I-I can't stand the thought that Mitsuki will have to grow up without a mom."

"I will do all I can to take care of you, I'll give you whatever I can. I hope you will take me.." He said, with the forced smile and ready eyes. He didn't want her to go through what he did.

(Not using titles anymore.)

Mitsuki nodded. She clutched her scarf.

He picked her up. "Good, you shouldn't have to go through what I did.."
Mother, father, sister...you would be so proud.

She looked at Aki and Mitsuki, and smiled.
Maybe, maybe... things will be okay.

Last edited:
Mitsuki hugged Aki while he was holding her. She looked at him and then away.

"I own an apartment a little while from here..we could go there." He said, sighing. "I'll carry you if you let me, Mitsuki."

She looked at him firmly. "I want to help. Please." She said, bowing her head in a pleading fashion.

"Let's go." He said, forcing a smile. He held Mitsuki in one hand and held Ayaka's hand in the other.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Come, Ayaka. We are a family now."

Mitsuki held on Aki tightly. All the happy memories with Kaida flashed through her thoughts.

Back