Trading Trade Pending!

Awesome!! What camp collectibles would you like?
Well unless we would wait to see if that offer for 120 mission tokens ends up being available this is gonna require some major tetrising so to speak (aka I would need to buy one in the middle of your purchases). Would you be open to that?

Well unless we would wait to see if that offer for 120 mission tokens ends up being available this is gonna require some major tetrising so to speak (aka I would need to buy one in the middle of your purchases). Would you be open to that?
We can wait for the (hopefully) 120 Mission Tokens if you like, there's no rush on my part ^_^ So whatever you want to do, let me know :) Are you also wanting the TBT + toy duck plush and clownfish plush?

We can wait for the (hopefully) 120 Mission Tokens if you like, there's no rush on my part ^_^ So whatever you want to do, let me know :) Are you also wanting the TBT + toy duck plush and clownfish plush?
Yeah, if you don’t mind waiting I would rather do that. As for the other incentives I’m ok with just the mission tokens but I wouldn’t say no to the TBT 😂.

Yeah, if you don’t mind waiting I would rather do that. As for the other incentives I’m ok with just the mission tokens but I wouldn’t say no to the TBT 😂.
I'm fine with waiting :) HAH well I know I did offer the TBT so I should follow through with it 👀 Do you have any plans for your Bridge tokens by any chance?

I'm fine with waiting :) HAH well I know I did offer the TBT so I should follow through with it 👀 Do you have any plans for the Bridge tokens by any chance?
Well I was planning to either attempt to trade for mission tokens (given out trade I’m like 10 away from getting every event collectible I want) or straight up converting them, but what did you have in mind?

Well I was planning to either attempt to trade for mission tokens (given out trade I’m like 10 away from getting every event collectible I want) or straight up converting them, but what did you have in mind?
Ooh okay just wondering! I only slightly want an Asteroid plush but you should use your tokens to get the collectibles you want! 😁

Anyway, I will message you once I get the rest of the tokens :) I am pretty confident my team can get at least 20 Tokens 🤞

Back