Shop Leif's Little Helper (◕‿◕✿) |Mini Shop|-✿Closed!

Oh! Thanks for reminding me c: um, how about ten carnations and five pink lilies? ^^

Can I buy all of your purple roses and 4 of your blue hydrangea starts?

I'd love to reserve 1 (I'm assuming that's what the rules mean <: if not all~) of your blue hydrangea starts, and will pay in advance if necessary <:

Last edited:
Hey! I would like to order 8 sweet olive starts and 7 skinny mushrooms for 200k c: <3

My gates are now open. Thank you! Mayor name: Sataric. Town name: Dreadful. Very generous prices. Let me know if you want a tip. :lemon:

My gates are now open. Thank you! Mayor name: Sataric. Town name: Dreadful. Very generous prices. Let me know if you want a tip. :lemon:
Ah there's no need ^^. Thank you though! Just trying to help out with moderate prices :)

Can I buy all your white azaleas (12) and 3 pink azaleas? :c I'll buy them 10k per!!

Last edited:
Can I buy all of your purple roses and 4 of your blue hydrangea starts?

I'd love to reserve 1 (I'm assuming that's what the rules mean <: if not all~) of your blue hydrangea starts, and will pay in advance if necessary <:

Ahh! Sorry I missed your message, actually you can only reserve if you're not buying anything for today :c sorry about that :/

Ahh! Sorry I missed your message, actually you can only reserve if you're not buying anything for today :c sorry about that :/

That's fine <: then. Are the roses/hydrangeas still available then?

Back