• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Legendary Pokémon (& others) [Updated]!

Does 35 for Magearna and 20 for Necrozma sound good? :D

That sounds great! I will need to get a tiny bit more TBT, but that shouldn't be a problem.
My timezone is GMT (UK Time) if that helps with meeting times~

That sounds great! I will need to get a tiny bit more TBT, but that shouldn't be a problem.
My timezone is GMT (UK Time) if that helps with meeting times~

Same! Just let me know when you're ready, and I should be good to go. :)

Hiya~I'm ready now, would you like the tbt before or after the trade?

My name on pokemon is Heidi by the way~

After is fine! It seems I already had you added to my Friends List, so I'm in Festival Plaza now.

After is fine! It seems I already had you added to my Friends List, so I'm in Festival Plaza now.

Sent the TBT! Thank you again~!
Also my apologies, I didn't see you have an hidden ability Oranguru, how much would that be? I won't get it today of course, if you still have it later on and if I can't find one on GTS, I wouldn't mind having it!

Sent the TBT! Thank you again~!
Also my apologies, I didn't see you have an hidden ability Oranguru, how much would that be? I won't get it today of course, if you still have it later on and if I can't find one on GTS, I wouldn't mind having it!

Thanks! :D

Does 15 TBT sound OK for the Oranguru?

Hey there again, Marcus! I see that you have Lugia listed as one of your legendary Pokemon now. I’m interested in buying it from you for 20 TBT. I have every main Pokemon game from Diamond until Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, but for some reason I don’t have a Lugia in my PC boxes (probably got lost in the past, lmao). I look forward to hearing from you! :)

Hey there again, Marcus! I see that you have Lugia listed as one of your legendary Pokemon now. I’m interested in buying it from you for 20 TBT. I have every main Pokemon game from Diamond until Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, but for some reason I don’t have a Lugia in my PC boxes (probably got lost in the past, lmao). I look forward to hearing from you! :)

Sounds good to me! Let me know when you're ready to trade :)

Hello! Do you still have Raikou? QwQ i need him since i have Ultra Sun...and also Primarina

Last edited:
Back