Shop (PRICE DROP) Aronthaer's Shiny Hunting Shop (Wait list: 0/3) (Ping List: 0) (XY/ORAS/SM/USUM/SWSH)

Aronthaer

Back from Hiatus (3/18/22)
Bells
Switch
8145-7039-9800
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Pink Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Feedback
100% (140) +
Welcome to my shop!

Hey! so this is a new thing I'm thinking of doing. The basic idea is this: you pay me TBT, and I go out and shiny hunt a specific Pokemon for you! This shop is experimental and prices, Pokemon available and other details are subject to change. I'm starting out with just a few methods and price points to test the waters, but hopefully I can add other methods later on.

How this works

Below, I'm going to be providing a list of shiny hunting methods, with a price point for each and a list of Pokemon that can be found with said shiny hunting method. If there's room on the wait list, you may submit a request for me to catch one of the shiny Pokemon in the list! I will go out and attempt to catch that said shiny. When the shiny is caught, you send the TBT and I trade you that shiny in your preferred game! A list of games that can be traded to will be provided for each option. (For example, if I add a gen 8 shiny hunting method down the road, you can only receive that pokemon in Sword/Shield, but if you're trying to get a pokemon from chain fishing, I can trade them from gen 6 onwards). If I am trading the Pokemon to sword/shield, please verify that the pokemon can be obtained in those games!

If I catch a shiny that is not your preferred pokemon,
you will be pinged in this thread with a picture of said shiny. You then have the option to make an offer for the pokemon, or pass on it. If you pass on it, it will either go into my personal collection or a list of unwanted shinies that can be bought from.

Prices will be based on how difficult the shiny is to catch in the method you specify. If a hunt is taking too long, I reserve the right to cancel a hunt. For this reason, please do not send payment until the pokemon is caught! If the wait list is full, and you'd like to keep an eye on when the next slot is open, comment below and ask to be added to the ping list!

Chain Fishing!

Can be traded to: (XY/ORAS/SM/USUM/SWSH)
Base price: 200 TBT (Unless otherwise specified)

Catchable Pokemon:
List of chain fishable pokemon in X/Y
I cannot catch X version exclusives! This includes Clauncher.
Tentacool
Horsea, Seadra
Goldeen, Seaking
Staryu
Magikarp, Gyarados
Corsola
Remoraid, Octillery
Carvanha, Sharpedo
Wailmer
Barboach, Whiscash
Corphish, Crawdaunt
Feebas
Luvdisc
(Dratini is 2,500 TBT due to its absurd rarity)

Friend Safari!
Can be traded to: (XY/ORAS/SM/USUM/SWSH)
Base price: 500 TBT (Unless otherwise specified)
Note: list of Pokemon available will continue to grow as I explore more friend safaris and add new ones!

Abra
Beautifly
Buizel
Butterfree
Cascoon
Charmeleon
Crawdaunt
Delibird
Drowsee
Dugtrio
Fearow
Ferroseed