Trading Legendary Pokémon (& others) [Updated]!

Hey there, I'm working on a living dex for generation 6 and would love to see if I could buy some of these mons from you! I only really have TBT to offer right now. Any particular price you have in mind for the following?
Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga and Meloetta

Hello! Do you still have Raikou? QwQ i need him since i have Ultra Sun...and also Primarina

How does 25 for Raikou and 15 for Primarina sound? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey there, I'm working on a living dex for generation 6 and would love to see if I could buy some of these mons from you! I only really have TBT to offer right now. Any particular price you have in mind for the following?
Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga and Meloetta

Does 140 TBT (25 for the first four, and 40 for Meloetta) sound good? :)

Although i dont have any pokemon that you needed will random pokemon be fine with you?

Yep! Let me just add you first xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ill be at my festival plaza my trainer name is Polaris

Thanks again for the trade! Im so happy! XD

Sorry, I had some issues come up yesterday and wasn't online after that. I'm in Central Standard Time, and can be online for the next hour or so and then again after 8PM tonight

Sorry, I had some issues come up yesterday and wasn't online after that. I'm in Central Standard Time, and can be online for the next hour or so and then again after 8PM tonight

OK! I should be around from now until shortly after that time, as I believe it'll be around 4am (BST/GMT+1) for me at 8pm CST.

OK! I should be around from now until shortly after that time, as I believe it'll be around 4am (BST/GMT+1) for me at 8pm CST.

Oh my goodness, that's a crazy time difference! If you're available now, I can catch some fodder and open up my X game!

Cool! Just added your Friend Code, let me know when you're ready! :D

Oh boy, I'm so sorry. Work kept me way later than I had originally expected. I'll be online for another hour or so I think today if you're still available to trade!

Oh boy, I'm so sorry. Work kept me way later than I had originally expected. I'll be online for another hour or so I think today if you're still available to trade!

Nice! I'm online now and ready to trade, so I'll see you on the PSS soon :)

Back