Trading Legendary Pokémon (& others) [Updated]!

Does 35 for Magearna and 20 for Necrozma sound good? :D

That sounds great! I will need to get a tiny bit more TBT, but that shouldn't be a problem.
My timezone is GMT (UK Time) if that helps with meeting times~

That sounds great! I will need to get a tiny bit more TBT, but that shouldn't be a problem.
My timezone is GMT (UK Time) if that helps with meeting times~

Same! Just let me know when you're ready, and I should be good to go. :)

Hiya~I'm ready now, would you like the tbt before or after the trade?

My name on pokemon is Heidi by the way~

After is fine! It seems I already had you added to my Friends List, so I'm in Festival Plaza now.

After is fine! It seems I already had you added to my Friends List, so I'm in Festival Plaza now.

Sent the TBT! Thank you again~!
Also my apologies, I didn't see you have an hidden ability Oranguru, how much would that be? I won't get it today of course, if you still have it later on and if I can't find one on GTS, I wouldn't mind having it!

Sent the TBT! Thank you again~!
Also my apologies, I didn't see you have an hidden ability Oranguru, how much would that be? I won't get it today of course, if you still have it later on and if I can't find one on GTS, I wouldn't mind having it!

Thanks! :D

Does 15 TBT sound OK for the Oranguru?

Hey there again, Marcus! I see that you have Lugia listed as one of your legendary Pokemon now. I’m interested in buying it from you for 20 TBT. I have every main Pokemon game from Diamond until Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, but for some reason I don’t have a Lugia in my PC boxes (probably got lost in the past, lmao). I look forward to hearing from you! :)

Hey there again, Marcus! I see that you have Lugia listed as one of your legendary Pokemon now. I’m interested in buying it from you for 20 TBT. I have every main Pokemon game from Diamond until Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, but for some reason I don’t have a Lugia in my PC boxes (probably got lost in the past, lmao). I look forward to hearing from you! :)

Sounds good to me! Let me know when you're ready to trade :)

Hello! Do you still have Raikou? QwQ i need him since i have Ultra Sun...and also Primarina

Last edited:
Back