• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Legend of Zelda General Discussion

Dang that game looks awesome :D.

Just tried out A Link Between Worlds... will definitely be adding it to my list of must buy games. It's really fun so far.

I thought the textures looked awful on Hyrule Warriors. I get they want to put many many ennemies on screen at once, but damn ! The textures looked blurry and Gamecube-ish.

That Hyrule Warriors game looks awesome!!:eek: I WANT IT!!!

If you look at the Lizalfos in SS then look at the ones in HW, then you can see how they actually updated it. It really makes you appreciate it a little more.

I got Wind Waker HD for Christmas! I started this morning. I've been playing on the TV but I finally found out how to switch to the GamePad since I wanted to so badly.
So far, it's really fun. I haven't died once yet but I probably will lol.

I got Link Between Worlds! And I'm only 3 dungeons from the end... Ha. Time to slow down and do minigames :3

I'm at Forbidden Woods and I started this morning so I decided to stop xD
There's always that point in a Zelda game where you just can't beat another dungeon until you take a long break.

One thing I hate about most Zelda games is how you are sent to the beginning of the dungeon if you save in one. I also thought that the boss room in WW for Gohma (or any boss that needs a key) reset and you needed to go through getting the key again, so I decided to go through the whole dungeon and I wasted all my time realizing it's unlocked once you unlock it.

I got Link Between Worlds! And I'm only 3 dungeons from the end... Ha. Time to slow down and do minigames :3

It seems that this game was shorter than usual? I finished the regular playthrough with all mini quests and stuff in 17 hours, then Hero Mode in 8 more hours.

I got ALBW yesterday, as well twilight princess which I never had when it was released (I borrowed my friend's, but had to return it before I was finished :()
Played twilight princess for all of the time I had at home, then ALBW at my grandad's house until my 3ds died, and I got quite a way through ;)

It seems that this game was shorter than usual? I finished the regular playthrough with all mini quests and stuff in 17 hours, then Hero Mode in 8 more hours.

Seems so to me too. I'm 10 hours in, have 62 Maiamais, and am at Lorule Castle. I'm going to get the rest of the Maiamais soon, and maybe attempt the Octoball Derby thingy that everyone's ranting about XD

It's not the shortest, though.

Last edited:
It feels like Wind Waker HD is really short as well. I'm on the journey to The Tower of Gods which is one or two places before the first temple.

Seems so to me too. I'm 10 hours in, have 62 Maiamais, and am at Lorule Castle. I'm going to get the rest of the Maiamais soon, and maybe attempt the Octoball Derby thingy that everyone's ranting about XD

It's not the shortest, though.

Octoball derby is actually not too bad once you get the hang of it, I get over 100 every time I play it now :)

Getting heart pieces :3 The hardest one for me is the Hotfoot game, because I run into everything. When I finally beat it for the piece of heart in less than 65 secs, I got 64.9. 64 point freakin' 9. Couldn't do that again if I tried XD
Wish I had that timing in Rupee Rush XD
One more piece of heart to go!

Back