• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

*leaves rustle*

when I first played halo with my friends, I got pwn'd so badly, but then I started getting better, thanks to a little help from dual smgs, but system linking xboxs is a great way to get the live expirence w/o having high-speed internet, (and) or wanting to pay for live, however, you have to share the screen with up to 4 people, so it may not be the best way to play multiplayer.
also there area ton of gamers in my area, its just that I don't have an xbox, or want to bring my DS to school with me, also I don't know if anyone from the forum live near my area.

Yeah, you could start playing online games :p. Those are fun, I havr SWBF2 which is really fun, but I don't know if you like Star Wars, if you do you should definetly buy it.

Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
I'm looking for local gamers in my area... I know Mino's nearby, but he's almost an hour away. I'm having intense trouble finding someone who enjoys games as much as I do... And none in my neighborhood do. If they're gamers, then they're EXTREME casuals... They don't even know what a DS or PSP is. :\

'Tis sad, really, since they only have a PS2 and such... I know knew of one guy who was a hardcore gamer, with an NES, SNES, N64, GCN, and a DS, but he moved. ;_;

And suggestions for where I can find gamers in my area? :\
go to EBGames on any local games store you have.
Been there while reserving MPH, there was an 8 year old and... another 8 year old. Both decided to get Spongebob for PS2. :\

I DID have a nice talk with the two clerks about the Rev; they thought I didn't know anything about it, though, but when I gave them a nice chunk of info they didn't know, pwned.

:p

But still, I don't fancy gaming with 40-year-old clerks.

^_^
They're 40? the clerks by me are 20. I have a new neighbor. I'l see if he likes video games.

The only person I know that is close is ZF or It'sawildworld (I think)

PKMNMasterSamus said:
Yeah, you could start playing online games :p. Those are fun, I havr SWBF2 which is really fun, but I don't know if you like Star Wars, if you do you should definetly buy it.
yea, I got it, it is a great game, however *looks at sig* I think I like Battlefield 2 better, its online, and is a great game.

Bulerias said:
Yeah, I've been trying to search for LAN parties and such... No luck so far...
euch... no...

if its like, a local local lan party, with a few friends, it'll be fun...

but nothing is worse than a 48-hour lan party to see how many nerds can sweat in a room at once... i'm serious, they actually charge you money to go hang out with some 30-year-old who's only talked to "women" online, and they were most likely men.

if you're going there to meet friends, dont. >_>

Bulerias said:
Yeah, I've been trying to search for LAN parties and such... No luck so far...
That never works for me

:p I tried a couple of times, but it's pointless, well, unless you go by a hotspot. Oh, yeah! Bul, you could like go to a hotspot, and try :lol:

Back