*leaves rustle*

when I first played halo with my friends, I got pwn'd so badly, but then I started getting better, thanks to a little help from dual smgs, but system linking xboxs is a great way to get the live expirence w/o having high-speed internet, (and) or wanting to pay for live, however, you have to share the screen with up to 4 people, so it may not be the best way to play multiplayer.
also there area ton of gamers in my area, its just that I don't have an xbox, or want to bring my DS to school with me, also I don't know if anyone from the forum live near my area.

Yeah, you could start playing online games :p. Those are fun, I havr SWBF2 which is really fun, but I don't know if you like Star Wars, if you do you should definetly buy it.

Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
I'm looking for local gamers in my area... I know Mino's nearby, but he's almost an hour away. I'm having intense trouble finding someone who enjoys games as much as I do... And none in my neighborhood do. If they're gamers, then they're EXTREME casuals... They don't even know what a DS or PSP is. :\

'Tis sad, really, since they only have a PS2 and such... I know knew of one guy who was a hardcore gamer, with an NES, SNES, N64, GCN, and a DS, but he moved. ;_;

And suggestions for where I can find gamers in my area? :\
go to EBGames on any local games store you have.
Been there while reserving MPH, there was an 8 year old and... another 8 year old. Both decided to get Spongebob for PS2. :\

I DID have a nice talk with the two clerks about the Rev; they thought I didn't know anything about it, though, but when I gave them a nice chunk of info they didn't know, pwned.

:p

But still, I don't fancy gaming with 40-year-old clerks.

^_^
They're 40? the clerks by me are 20. I have a new neighbor. I'l see if he likes video games.

The only person I know that is close is ZF or It'sawildworld (I think)

PKMNMasterSamus said:
Yeah, you could start playing online games :p. Those are fun, I havr SWBF2 which is really fun, but I don't know if you like Star Wars, if you do you should definetly buy it.
yea, I got it, it is a great game, however *looks at sig* I think I like Battlefield 2 better, its online, and is a great game.

Bulerias said:
Yeah, I've been trying to search for LAN parties and such... No luck so far...
euch... no...

if its like, a local local lan party, with a few friends, it'll be fun...

but nothing is worse than a 48-hour lan party to see how many nerds can sweat in a room at once... i'm serious, they actually charge you money to go hang out with some 30-year-old who's only talked to "women" online, and they were most likely men.

if you're going there to meet friends, dont. >_>

Bulerias said:
Yeah, I've been trying to search for LAN parties and such... No luck so far...
That never works for me

:p I tried a couple of times, but it's pointless, well, unless you go by a hotspot. Oh, yeah! Bul, you could like go to a hotspot, and try :lol:

Back