• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Laziest thing you've ever done

MochiACNL

c'est la vie
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
3637-9708-1391
Island
Castele
Yellow Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
White Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
New Horizons Token
Spring Sakura
It was probably last month when I ordered Mac and Cheese online bc I didn't want to walk to the Market.

what was the laziest thing you have done? :)

i didn't want to get up from the couch to get my charger which was literally right next to me so i told my brother to do it

i didnt want to get up to turn off the lights in my room so i through stuff at the switch until it turned off

I was too lazy to change my clock one hour back for daylight savings time (in the fall), so I trained myself to read my clock one hour ahead. Then, when daylight savings time came around (in the spring), my clock changed back to the correct time once again. With me doing nothing on my part. Lol.

Last edited:
usually when I drop my pen I don't bother picking it up. I just always happen to carry an extra. the dropped pen will stay on the floor for days.

Sometimes, I can't be bothered to get up and change the channel for the TV.
(As, my TV's remote is now for some reason, non-existent!)

In the 4th grade we had to invent something for a school project. I invented essentially two sticks screwed together that you could use like scissors to grab things far away. I feel like this gets extra laziness points because not only do you use it when you're feeling lazy, but I was also so lazy that my project was just screwing two sticks together.

Some time last month I had dropped my phone on the floor in the kitchen, and I didn't want to have to pick it up so I called in my sister from the other room to do it. Heh, I swear I'm not that lazy most of the time XD

i open doors and drawers with my feet because i think it takes alot less effort, i pick things up and put things down with my feet too, now that i think about it, i do alot of things with my feet...

Made up the data for my entire science project in 6th grade because I was too busy playing Ragnarok Online.
Didn't do summer reading and wrote an essay for a fairly unpopular book (no sparksnotes on it at that time) based on the 5 amazon reviews that were on it. Didn't buy the book on time either.

When my family friends ask me how hard I studied before college, I just go on and tell them all this and bring shame to my family. I'm in dental school now... somehow. o_o;;

I left a bag of potatoes under my kitchen cupboard. I knew they were rotting, but I was too lazy to throw them out. Weeks later, there was a horrid smell in my kitchen. Took me awhile to figure out where the smell was coming from.

I knew my phone was at 2% but I didn't feel like getting off the couch to charge it even though I really wanted to so I used my phone until it died and then yelled at my brother to bring me my charger while I sat on the couch and switched to watching tv instead while waiting for my brother ahahha

I left a bag of potatoes under my kitchen cupboard. I knew they were rotting, but I was too lazy to throw them out. Weeks later, there was a horrid smell in my kitchen. Took me awhile to figure out where the smell was coming from.

This just reminded me that I have a coffee thermos on my desk that I last used 2 months ago when school ended. The first few weeks of not cleaning it was laziness, but the last month or so has mainly been fear of what's growing in there.

I was too lazy to change my clock one hour back for daylight savings time (in the fall), so I trained myself to read my clock one hour ahead. Then, when daylight savings time came around (in the spring), my clock changed back to the correct time once again. With me doing nothing on my part. Lol.

i have done the same rip

I was 10 and I was too lazy to go to the toilet... And you know what happened next

when i was in 5th grade i made up stories for my reading log and the teacher would accept them. i'd just write a weird title and author, and write a believable plot, and 30 minutes for reading time.

I'm doing lazy things all the time. Today I was too lazy to make a sandwich so I just put everything in my mouth (deconstructed sandwich) I often eat cold food because too lazy to warm it up. I eat cold soup from the can, once in a while, uncooked corn, frozen shrimps... I'm very lazy when it comes to food, just grab random food, put them in my mouth, go back to what I was doing.

Back