• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Lay's Stax vs Pringles

Lay's Stax or Pringles?

• Lay's Stax

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Pringles

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • Both

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

Corrie

Let the sun shine in!
Bells
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
White Hyacinth
Mother's Day Carnation
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
White Cosmos
The ultimate debate lol. Which do you prefer?

I like both but prefer Pringles due to how thin they are. I like the texture.

I've never even heard of Stax, but they sound like Lay's best attempt of ripping off Pringles. But who knows? Maybe they'd actually be the best thing I've ever tasted. But for now, I'll go with Pringles since I've had them before.

I don't even know if we sell Stax over here anymore? I know we used to. I'd still say Pringles, but that's mainly because there are more flavours to choose from, even if most of them are 'limited time' releases.

Stax is better than Pringles. Pringles taste like flour to me rather than potatoes. Stax is a thicker chip.
I feel like they changed Pringles in the 2000s that make them taste less potatoy or maybe I just changed.
Also, if I want a canned chip, I want a salty one. Stax is that.
If I want a crunchy one or greasy, I'd go to kettle (I forget the brand rn, something cod?).

Otherwise I would go to the best potato chip ever, baked lays. They aren't greasy not super salty and they taste like potatoes.

my vote went to pringles by default since i’ve never tried stax lol, but i prefer regular lays chips over both. i don’t like that bags of lays chips are only half full, so pringles are superior in that regard, but i prefer lays as their chips are thinner and not super crunchy, which i like. i don’t think i’d like stax if they’re thicker than pringles are, but i’m sure they taste good!

I haven’t tried regular Stax before (only cheese-flavored) but I enjoy Pringles as regular potato chips— if that makes sense.

Pringles by far. They’re the OG stacked chips imo, and they taste better 😋

i feel like i've seen stax at the grocery store but never tried any myself because if i wanted a pringle like chip i'd just get pringles LOL 🤷‍♀️ i always thought stax was lay's attempt to compete with pringles. but maybe it's worth trying since others are saying they're better than pringles 👀

I have to say Pringles because I’m addicted to their hot honey flavor!!

Back