• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite flavour of Pringles?

Best Pringles flavour?

• original

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • sour cream and onion

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • salt and vinegar

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • texas bbq

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • prawn cocktail

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • paprika

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • other

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • hard to understand but I don't like Pringles

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters
Pizza pringles!! They're so freaking good! Out of the regular flavours though, Sour Cream and Onion slaps.

I haven't eaten Pringles since I was a child, so the only ones I remember that I like are the original flavor.

I tend to like Salt & Vinegar on other chips, so I expect I'd probably like that. The other comments in here have me wanting to try Enchilada Adobada, Hot Honey, Las Meras Meras Habaneras, Scorchin' BBQ and Scorchin' Buffalo now though since I love hot and spicy food.

I will say, though, that I tried the Pizza ones as a kid and didn't think too highly of them.

Between this, the Cheetos thread and the Doritos thread, The Bell Tree Forums are becoming a bad influence on my diet because there are all these junk food flavors that I need to try. Haven't picked up any of them up yet though.

Last edited:
Sour cream & onion, paprika and salt & vinegar are my top picks.

I think we had a pepperoni pizza one once which was nice too.

200% expected an original flavor sweep on this poll, but people make a good point. sour cream and onion is Singular and Unique and worthy of first place.

Honestly, my favorite kind of Pringle’s was the Hot Ones Los Calientes Verde ones. I know they were limited edition, but they were sooo good. I keep trying different spicy chips, but most I don’t like the taste of 😅 but for regular Pringles, I guess original? I don’t get Pringle’s that often cause I hate the container trying to get them out lol (yes I can put them in a bowl, but I don’t want to dirty a bowl)

Most of the flavours listed I don't think we even have here in Australia so I'll just say original.

Although I would like to try the Paprika one

Back