• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite flavour of Pringles?

Best Pringles flavour?

• original

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • sour cream and onion

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • salt and vinegar

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • texas bbq

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • prawn cocktail

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • paprika

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • other

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • hard to understand but I don't like Pringles

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters
Oh I love pringles, any flavor. I love Sour Cream and Onion the most. Now Im craving pringles, I havent had them in years

TIME FOR MY STRONG OPINIONS. I love pringles. literally my favourite food, has been my safe food for as long as I can remember. Nothing beats the good classic salt ones. so good everytime, but on those days where you want a lil more. PIZZA PRINGLES BAYBEE!

oh wow! i haven't seen or heard of a couple of the flavours listed in the poll, paprika, prawn cocktail and texas bbq. but my go too used to be pizza pringles but lately i've been more of a bbq and sour cream & onion enjoyer. i do like the original flavour too but usually op for different flavours when buying them :3 i can eat a few of the salt and vinegar flavoured ones, but usually my mouth hurts after eating salt and vinegar flavoured things :c

the original and sour cream and onions are my go-to.
there was this version of pringles in a light blue container that i really liked but i cant remember the name of it at all. i wanna say it was the lightly salted ones? maybe.

sour cream and onion is good, and I think there was a pizza flavor I tried before that I liked. though it's been years since I've had pringles

I used to love sour cream and onion pringles but I haven’t had them in a long time

What do you do with all those Pringles cans? I feel like it’s a missed opportunity for crafts.

sour cream and onion is good, I want to try hot honey, ranch and the scorching flavors

Original are my favorite pringles, but sometimes you have to have sour cream and onion! Just 'cause.

Ughhhh I cannot remember the name of it for the life of me but it was spicy with some lime in it? Literally made my partner bawl whenever they took a bite but it was sooo good and tangy.

I… actually have never had them before. Okay, well that’s not COMPLETELY true, but I’ve never actually bought them myself. I’ve had them when one of my friends is willing to share. Because of that, I don’t have much to go off of.

I'm addicted the barbeque flavor, although sour cream and onion is a close second.

im not the biggest pringles fan but id say either jalapeno or cheddar cheese flavor, they have just the right amount of seasoning and are pretty addictive. my go to flavours for any type of chips! 😍

Sour cream and onion , the bestttt! Can’t have Pringles no more through bc coeliac disease 😭

Sour Cream and Onion have always been my favourite flavour!

Back