• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite flavour of Pringles?

Best Pringles flavour?

• original

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • sour cream and onion

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • salt and vinegar

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • texas bbq

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • prawn cocktail

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • paprika

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • other

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • hard to understand but I don't like Pringles

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters

JemAC

Bells
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
I have somehow picked up a reputation around family and friends as been a bit of a Pringles addict so thought I'd ask one of life's very important questions - which is the best flavour?

Obviously there are no wrong answers unless you vote for anything other than sour cream and onion!

It's been a long time since I had Pringles, but I vaguely remember enjoying Salt & Vinegar the most.

salt & vinegar superiority. tho i prefer stax to pringles, i dont like how thin pringles are. theyre not satisfying to eat.

Sour cream & onion has been my favorite Pringles flavor since childhood.
Unfortunately, I haven't had any for a few years. I hope to have them again soon...

I dislike pringles because they taste dry to me for some reason

Where are the cheddar cheese and the pizza ones? Those are superior. Out of the ones up there, I guess original?

my favourites are the original and paprika. used to be a die-hard sour cream and onion stan when i was 10-11 but i don't really go for that flavour anymore you know

Ranch is my favorite, followed by sour cream and onion.

And by the way, there is a correct way to eat pringles. You lick the salt off of one until it’s no longer salty, and then you eat it.

i prefer lays chips over pringles (though the chips to air ratio is definitely inferior), but i’d say either the ketchup or pizza flavoured pringles are my fave! the pizza ones didn’t taste like pizza to me, but they were still quite tasty! and ketchup chips are just great in general— i still can’t believe that they’re mostly a canadian thing! the paprika and rotisserie chicken flavours also sound intriguing, it’s a shame we don’t have them in canada.

however, if my cat was answering this, her answer would be original pringles. she would be ashamed to know my choice was anything but 😔

It’s a tie between BBQ and Salt & Vinegar. Although, it does feel like they’ve reduced the amount of bbq powder in recent years.

I like barbecue a lot, so I went with that. Sour cream and onion is a solid flavor, though.

Pizza flavored is my favorite of Pringles. But I rarely reach for Pringles. I usually go for Original Stacks chips by Frito Lay if I want canned chips.

My go-to flavor is BBQ, but the pizza ones are also really good. Sour cream and onion is always a good choice as well!

I went with the salt & vinager but the pizza ones are surprisingly good.

For me it’s a tie between original and sour cream & onion. Either way it’s a nice snack

Oh my gosh, that last option @JemAC 🤣🤣

Completely agree, sour cream and onion is the most correct answer!

I don't like pringles. They aren't even real chips so don't know what's hard to understand about that 🤷‍♀️

Back