Late package arrivals

That's what happened when I ordered my 2nd copy of AC on amazon. It was a next day delivery but the courier messed up and it came 2 weeks later lol.

The only 'bad shipping' I've ever had has been from Amazon themselves. When I use 3rd party buyers through Amazon they pretty much always tend to be here within a few days of buying the item, usually shipped the day after I've actually bought it and more often than not it's factory sealed despite being advertised as 'used'.

Amazon themselves though...eugh...Such an utter waste of time. I only use them if I really can't find a better price (which is very rarely). I took the Amazon Prime free trial though for two months (I have two free month trials for some reason) and so far:
- I preordered 'Smash 3DS' on prime to be delivered on release day. I got it two days AFTER release.
- I ordered 'Fantasy Life' on Next day delivery in time for the weekend. It came 5 days later and I had to wait till the following weekend to have time to play it.
- I ordered a 'Wiimote Plus' about two weeks ago on next day delivery. It came yesterday.
- I ordered a film for my Mum on next day delivery last Wednesday. It came today.
- I ordered 'Mario Bros U' on Friday for next day delivery. I'm still waiting for it.

I'm so done with Amazon Prime. They keep asking me whether I want to subscribe to the service for like ?80. Sadly, there is no option to tell them that I would rather take a rusty nail up my pee hole than pay the useless cu**s ?80 for a service they clearly can't provide.

On the other hand, I ordered a Yoshi Doll via Club Nintendo on Friday and they said it would take 4-8 weeks to arrive. I got it today...Amazon should really take a few tips from Nintendo.

I've never really had any terrible experiences with shipping. Anything ordered from China I plan for it to take 2 months. I don't understand that really, but that's just how it is. I don't recall having issues with amazon though.

Amazon is hilariously awful with shipping

unless its Amazon Japan, they've been generally great

I have ordered so many times at Amazon, not once did I ever get a problem. Always arrives earlier than the predicted date. I usually get the product two to three days after buying it online which is awesome.
Otherwise I bought a very cheap iPhone case and it came a month later, but it was coming from China.

Okay, this is getting ridiculous!! THREE days late now, I ordered the package a week ago and selected "Amazon Prime Free Two-Day Shipping" or whatever. I need this to arrive by tomorrow (If it doesn't happen tomorrow, it's not happening till Monday, correct? Deliveries aren't made on weekends right? Or am I horribly mistaken? Lol) because my brother is home from college and he really really wanted to see this game when I started it and everything; and I wanted him to see the intro as it actually happens because 1, I think it's just really awesome as I've seen it on YouTube, and 2, because I don't want to make him just randomly go have to find a video or something.

Anyway here's the tracking info...

I'm very confused as to where the package *actually* is. FedEx says it left Clinton two days ago... Where did it arrive?? At the top you can see it also says the package is in Breinigsville, but it said it was there before the "Left Clinton" and "Info sent to US Postal Service" showed up two days ago. I am getting pretty upset because I want to begin this game with my brother as we are die hard Pok?mon fans...

Last edited:
Back