Lady Gaga

I love how Sam comes on here to make a thread about Lady Gaga who encourages people to accept others, but when people say they don't like her, it's like "BURN IN HELL YOU ********!".

Don't get all ragey, bro. It seems like this is the only thing you ever do on TBT. Log in > Lady Gaga Thread > Flame/Spam/Rage.

The more I know about Lady Gaga the more I like her. And I do really like her advocacy on gay rights.

But what Lady Gaga is, is a performance artist. Of course she sings, dances, and writes songs. But she is an actress who is amazing at getting attention. And when people say she is "weird" they either don't bother to analyze what she (or produces) are trying to say; or can't see the uniqueness and intentional eye catching toys she implements in her work.

I'm not saying Lady Gaga is a genius, but I am saying that she is a little more than just "weird". And she isn't the best at shocking America; Nicki Minaj blows her out of the water, and I do respect that "stupid hoe". ;)

Also I liked her on the Simpson's finale

The more I know about Lady Gaga the more I like her. And I do really like her advocacy on gay rights.

But what Lady Gaga is, is a performance artist. Of course she sings, dances, and writes songs. But she is an actress who is amazing at getting attention. And when people say she is "weird" they either don't bother to analyze what she (or produces) are trying to say; or can't see the uniqueness and intentional eye catching toys she implements in her work.

I'm not saying Lady Gaga is a genius, but I am saying that she is a little more than just "weird". And she isn't the best at shocking America; Nicki Minaj blows her out of the water, and I do respect that "stupid hoe". ;)

I like your opinion on Lady GaGa, but Nicki Minaj is just...

I love Gaga and Nicki. :D I actually met Nicki Minaj like 2 months ago, and she was so sweet and lovely.

To me, Nicki's having her "moment" right now, just like Gaga had her big moment in the past with The Fame - The Fame Monster. I think Gaga has more longevity than Nicki does though.

To me, Nicki is just Lady Gaga but black - i prefer gaga though

/opinion

Spreading le glee love for gaga, even though this sucks since they cut more than half the song in the episode

Last edited:
I'm late with this, but on the Manila/Philippines part, if she gets thrown in jail there, i would get plane tickets to the philippines (I'm filipino.) and find her and laugh at her.. :3

Anyways, I don't like Lady Gaga but I don't hate her. She's just one of the many i really don't listen to.

I was talking to my dad about her on the car ride to my soccer game and he said that many respected music critics and musicians say that she is talented. It's cool that she found a way to be popular, but I personally don't like that image. She is talented, I won't deny that, though.

she's............alright omg she's talented but she isn't someone i would really listen to on a regular basis

Anyone who doesn't understand how flawlessly talented this woman is needs to see these videos:

Last edited:
Would anyone with a valid opinion that I care about like to comment on these two beautiful performances?

Although I'm not a fan, you can't deny her songs can be pretty damn catchy.
Also the two videos do show that she is really talented.

It is a sign of being good at something to do more than your normal fair, and still sound good.

She does have talent, and I like a lot of her songs, but as far as fashion goes... eh. She sometimes seems to push boundaries just to push people's buttons. Certainly not my style, but whatever. Still like the music.

Also disliking her music is a perfectly valid opinion. It is an opinion. By disregarding those opinions you are being ignorant.

I'm waiting until five years from now, when Samwichman will look back on all this and cringe.

And I'll probably be dead or something.

Back