• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Lady Gaga

And I'll probably be dead or something.

*fingers crossed*

You have over 10,000 posts on a forum dedicated to a children's game, and you're how old? Um, don't tell me what's cringe worthy and what isn't.

lol @ how you must have absolutely noooo social life, to still be clinging to a nearly dead forum which was created for fans of a children's game. Bye bye.

Last edited:
Pushing it Sam. Thing is, we all do things that we look back and think "Oh why did I do that?", but you don't see it at the time. Not saying it'll be Gaga.. there will most likely be something.
Again there's no need to bring up things of how anyone stays here, let's move on okay? Okay.

*fingers crossed*

You have over 10,000 posts on a forum dedicated to a children's game, and you're how old? Um, don't tell me what's cringe worthy and what isn't.

lol @ how you must have absolutely noooo social life, to still be clinging to a nearly dead forum which was created for fans of a children's game. Bye bye.

So? I've had over 7 years to accumulate them. In fact, you have more posts per day than I do, so think about what you just said. As for my social life, believe it or not it's quite possible to do things with your life and still post on an internet message board. This is especially so when the majority of your time spent on it is in the middle of the night. Also, Animal Crossing is not a children's game! You know how hard it is to catch all the fish?

And TBT ain't dead. That's uncalled for. You have to believe.

And saying "bye bye" on a message board is kind of strange. It's a message board, on which we're posting public messages. We're not actually having a conversation.

lol Trevor, your Mum should have ********* your dad's dirty *** **** instead of taking it up her ***** ******, you mess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lady GaGa is my ***** wbu?

Edit: Wait, why did Sam get banned when Trevor started it? I honestly don't get this forum.

Lady GaGa is my ***** wbu?

Edit: Wait, why did Sam get banned when Trevor started it? I honestly don't get this forum.

Because it doesn't matter who started it. His use of extreme profanity is not welcome here on TBT.

Because it doesn't matter who started it. His use of extreme profanity is not welcome here on TBT.

Sure, what Sam said was inappropriate since this website is full of children. But what did you expect when Sam's been posting in this thread for around two weeks and Trevor comes from nowhere and insults Sam just because of his opinion?

Sure, what Sam said was inappropriate since this website is full of children. But what did you expect when Sam's been posting in this thread for around two weeks and Trevor comes from nowhere and insults Sam just because of his opinion?

This thread is not even two weeks old. My comment on the 6th page was in response to the overall ****ty attitude he has towards almost all other members. It's so transparently ostentatious. If I wasn't sure it was totally affected I would be convinced he was a just plain ****ty person. However I don't think that, which is why I said he'll probably look back on this and cringe.

This thread is not even two weeks old. My comment on the 6th page was in response to the overall ****ty attitude he has towards almost all other members. It's so transparently ostentatious. If I wasn't sure it was totally affected I would be convinced he was a just plain ****ty person. However I don't think that, which is why I said he'll probably look back on this and cringe.

Whoops, 3 days until two weeks. Sam was calm until you came in here and insulted him. I looked at his recent posts and they all seem fine to me.

Whoops, 3 days until two weeks. Sam was calm until you came in here and insulted him. I looked at his recent posts and they all seem fine to me.

Are you joking?

I'm calm hun, seems like you're the one getting all bothered.
Lolwut. "Hun"? Douchey comment.

That makes no sense. Anyway, if you're not gonna stay on topic - byeeeee.
Dooouuucche.

Would anyone with a valid opinion that I care about like to comment on these two beautiful performances?
Haha, go **** yourself.

All that was before I supposedly came from nowhere and insulted him because of his opinion, (which is not true, I insulted him for being a douche.)

Just something a bit different, from Gaga and Elton John:

Do you guys like this sound more?

Last edited:
Not really. I don't like Elton John.
:eek:
but Elton John = Quartie <3
Tumblr_m2e5q7LimD1qg25zco3_250.jpg

Not really. I don't like Elton John.

Yeah neither do I but I thought it was nice to hear her on a song with him. It was a little different.

Gaga confirmed that he'd be on a song with her on her next album too, so should be good to hear.

It is. Its interesting looking at everyone's comments that they have put. It's mostly about a different topic than about Lady Gaga, as candycornbuddy mensioned!

Tried booking tickets to her BTW concert in Stockholm, had to sit with my phone during class and wait for them to be sold and even though i tried to book the minute they came out i was too late xd
Same thing happened when i tried to book tickets for her second concert ;c

Back