• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Lady Gaga

I don't want to go into an argument, puppychups, but Lady Gaga was one of those people. She wanted nothing more than to be famous, and she worked like hell until she was. She deserves to be able to perform her own shows.

I don't want to go into an argument, puppychups, but Lady Gaga was one of those people. She wanted nothing more than to be famous, and she worked like hell until she was. She deserves to be able to perform her own shows.
If she worked hard to become famous, then she deserves it. If she did it all for the money, she doesn't.

Lady Gaga later tweeted:

"The Jakarta situation is 2-fold: Indonesian authorities demand I censor the show & religious extremist separately, are threatening violence, If the show does go on as scheduled, I will perform the BTWBall alone. And don't worry, if I get thrown in jail in Manila, Beyonce will just bail me out."

She's so brave, imo.

Isn't Manila in the Philippines, not Indonesia? What does Manila have to do with this?

If she worked hard to become famous, then she deserves it. If she did it all for the money, she doesn't.

She's said so many times, she's not in it for the money. She spends almost all her money on her work anyway. Have you seen the set of her new tour? I think it's either the 2nd or 1st biggest stage for a world tour ever. And it was mostly payed for by her. The label really let her have free reign at this point. They book promotion for her and stuff, but creatively, she has her own reign.

She pays for her own **** and she's gone bankrupt 3 times since she became "big". She was even bankrupt when she released Bad Romance - like, that's a smash, one of her biggest ever, and she was bankrupt at that time.

She deserves her fame, imo.

Isn't Manila in the Philippines, not Indonesia? What does Manila have to do with this?

She performed a show in Manila the night she tweeted that, and after being warned by the government not to perform Judas and to take out certain parts of the show, she still did it. That's not part of the Jakarta story, but it's to do with the protests and government action that is being taken on her Asian shows.

She performed a show in Manila the night she tweeted that, and after being warned by the government not to perform Judas and to take out certain parts of the show, she still did it. That's not part of the Jakarta story, but it's to do with the protests and government action that is being taken on her Asian shows.

That makes sense. The Philippines are also religiously conservative, albeit thanks to Catholicism rather than Islam.

@ Trevor, I see you seem to like The Simpsons, from your avatar. What did you think of the Season Finale, that Gaga starred in?

@ Trevor, I see you seem to like The Simpsons, from your avatar. What did you think of the Season Finale, that Gaga starred in?

I haven't watched the Simpsons in quite a while, two seasons back at least.

Does she really deserve a thread? S:

Discuss anything not related to other board topics. Today's current events, movies, music, etc. Anything goes, so have fun here! Forum rules still apply.

Today's current events, movies, music, etc

Yeah. She does.

Discuss anything not related to other board topics. Today's current events, movies, music, etc. Anything goes, so have fun here! Forum rules still apply.

Yeah. She does.
Calm the **** down bro. I was just asking. :r

Back