• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✩ Kuroh's Adoptable Shop ✩ [ OPEN - 4/6 AVAILABLE ]

Ah, my favorite sold!! Can't wait for more, Blossom and Pumpkin need more friends (':

aaaccctually I changed my mind ;_; I'm gonna wait for more. BUT I'll be back. (srry)

I will keep that in mind, we'll see~ I forgot to mention that owls may be a possible option as well!

Those names are absolutely perfect for them
Of4eJYr.png

Yes for owls, I collect them, have them throughout my home....so yes on owls! he he

mind if i reserve b? need to use my tbt rn for something else, but i'm pretty sure i'll have enough left to pay later ahhh

I shall wait until the next wave of catarons, then I will make my move...

If you make a cute lil husky I will die and throw them tbt at you asap <333
Maybe there will be puppies in the future, we'll see~ but for now the owls are gonna be next huehue

mind if i reserve b? need to use my tbt rn for something else, but i'm pretty sure i'll have enough left to pay later ahhh

Yeah no problem, I'll list your reservation now

these are so cute i can't even

ahhh i wish i was here to get some, but i'll do my best to get one next time ;v; good luck selling the rest c:

I'm ready to send the bells as soon as you reply to this (': can't wait for this little baby, her name is going to be Lilo! She'll go great with Blossom and Pumpkin (':

I hope you make more fluffy kitties soon C: Muenster needs a buddy, ahaha //// <3

...just like, release a zoo of macaron animals XDDD

Last edited:
Back