• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✩ Kuroh's Adoptable Shop ✩ [ OPEN - 4/6 AVAILABLE ]

I will adopt G, even though you can tell he has an attitude, I suspect he is a softie inside. ;)

Sending over BTB now.

OMFG LOOK AT H, she's so fricken adorable
K and J gives me life, awww

Ah, you didn't update the thread, so It didn't say reserved....

OMG I LOVE H AND M AHHH ;A; How long do reserves last for and how does that work? I kinda want M QUQ

OMG I LOVE H AND M AHHH ;A; How long do reserves last for and how does that work? I kinda want M QUQ

Thank you!! I can hold a reserve for two days and, if no one else is waiting in line for the adoptable(s) that you reserved, I can hold it longer for you after the two days are up (I'll add this part to the first page) I hope this makes sense, I've never ran a shop on here before ;u; but yeah let me know if you have any other questions or would like to make a reservation!

Thank you!! I can hold a reserve for two days and, if no one else is waiting in line for the adoptable(s) that you reserved, I can hold it longer for you after the two days are up (I'll add this part to the first page) I hope this makes sense, I've never ran a shop on here before ;u; but yeah let me know if you have any other questions or would like to make a reservation!

Alright C: And what can I do with the adopt when I adopt it? I'd like to reserve M UwU <3

Alright C: And what can I do with the adopt when I adopt it? I'd like to reserve M UwU <3

You can use them as your OC's pet/companion, for signatures, icons- pretty much anything! I added your reservation for M and you can either send your payment now or within a few days. After I receive the tbt payment, I will send M over to you through a PM~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you think you will do any other animals?

Yes! I think sheep or bunnies may be a possible option for the future. But if anyone has any specific requests for a certain animal species, I may be able to make it

You can use them as your OC's pet/companion, for signatures, icons- pretty much anything! I added your reservation for M and you can either send your payment now or within a few days. After I receive the tbt payment, I will send M over to you through a PM~

Okay, sounds good C: thank you! Plan to send over TBT soon <3

My two adopted Cataron's have been named and are in my art album - Opalene and Violet. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes! I think sheep or bunnies may be a possible option for the future. But if anyone has any specific requests for a certain animal species, I may be able to make it

Ohhh I would adopt some sheeps.

- - - Post Merge - - -

alpacarons.

I like this suggestions.

Can I adopt H in catarons batch 2?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, if you ever make pugarons, pleeeaasssee let me know (they are my fave)

alpacarons.
I will keep that in mind, we'll see~ I forgot to mention that owls may be a possible option as well!

My two adopted Cataron's have been named and are in my art album - Opalene and Violet. :D
Those names are absolutely perfect for them
Of4eJYr.png

Back