• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling ✿Konoha Village✿ [SIMON moved in.](✿˘◡˘✿) [NIBBLES in boxes]*ONLINE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saying I'm no longer lurking for Erik, I found him elsewhere, so you don't need to notify me! :)

Just letting you know that I've found Boomer from someone else so I'm no longer lurking for him.
Thank you tho :)

Okay noted guys! thanks for letting me know

okay CYCLING IS OFFICIALLY BACK ON. i am back to having no life. jkjkjk :D

work takes over me man!

let's see who is in boxes nxt!~

Tabby moved in!

Thank you Maruchan, Miss you! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

SYLVIA is in boxes~ VOIDING in 10 minutes!

sylvia voided~

- - - Post Merge - - -

BOOMER is in boxes~!

Tabby moved in.
Skye moved in!

I know you don't typically do reservations, but is there any way I could potentially reserve Skye? I recently lost her twice in a row due to a data transfer issues (which I have figured out now) and she's been very hard to acquire ;; I can pay you to reserve her if that's allowed!

I know you don't typically do reservations, but is there any way I could potentially reserve Skye? I recently lost her twice in a row due to a data transfer issues (which I have figured out now) and she's been very hard to acquire ;; I can pay you to reserve her if that's allowed!

with the rate I am going, I can reserve her for you :3

I'll pm you when she's in boxes!

reopened! sorry was waiting for you to respond and got distracted!

- - - Post Merge - - -

BOOMER ADOPTED~!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lionel is moving!

Renee moved in!

Renee looks like Merengue after she got involved with like drugs.... don't do drugs kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back