• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling ✿Konoha Village✿ [SIMON moved in.](✿˘◡˘✿) [NIBBLES in boxes]*ONLINE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saying I'm no longer lurking for Erik, I found him elsewhere, so you don't need to notify me! :)

Just letting you know that I've found Boomer from someone else so I'm no longer lurking for him.
Thank you tho :)

Okay noted guys! thanks for letting me know

okay CYCLING IS OFFICIALLY BACK ON. i am back to having no life. jkjkjk :D

work takes over me man!

let's see who is in boxes nxt!~

Tabby moved in!

Thank you Maruchan, Miss you! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

SYLVIA is in boxes~ VOIDING in 10 minutes!

sylvia voided~

- - - Post Merge - - -

BOOMER is in boxes~!

Tabby moved in.
Skye moved in!

I know you don't typically do reservations, but is there any way I could potentially reserve Skye? I recently lost her twice in a row due to a data transfer issues (which I have figured out now) and she's been very hard to acquire ;; I can pay you to reserve her if that's allowed!

I know you don't typically do reservations, but is there any way I could potentially reserve Skye? I recently lost her twice in a row due to a data transfer issues (which I have figured out now) and she's been very hard to acquire ;; I can pay you to reserve her if that's allowed!

with the rate I am going, I can reserve her for you :3

I'll pm you when she's in boxes!

okay please add my fc opening gates to Konoha!

reopened! sorry was waiting for you to respond and got distracted!

- - - Post Merge - - -

BOOMER ADOPTED~!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lionel is moving!

Renee moved in!

Renee looks like Merengue after she got involved with like drugs.... don't do drugs kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back