• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Kidz-Bop

Do you listen to Kidz-Bop?

• ayo thats my jam, shuddup!

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • its my guilty pleasure ;-;

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • lol WOT?

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • lmao no, i actually HAVE a brain

Votes: 50 76.9%

• Total voters
there are some questions so stupid that its hard to even answer them. kids bop is meant for kids. are you a kid? i assume not, so it makes sense for you to critisize it

there are some questions so stupid that its hard to even answer them. kids bop is meant for kids. are you a kid? i assume not, so it makes sense for you to critisize it

So it's dangerous for kids to know what a gay is?

Right I forgot it was the US market -_-

So it's dangerous for kids to know what a gay is?

Right I forgot it was the US market -_-

Yeah, we must protect kids from knowing about "The Gays". Seriously though it is quite pointless that they censored gay, like why?

Sure they're "cringy" but it's clearly targeted at kids so I just ignore it, I don't get the point in judging them or whatever

Last edited:
Yeah, we much protect kids from knowing about "The Gays". Seriously though it is quite pointless that they censored gay, like why?

Sure they're "cringy" or whatever but it's clearly targeted at kids so I just ignore it

Yeah but the fact that they target it towards kids like it's alright to hide your orientation and stuff makes it even more cringey. But yeah I just try to ignore it as well because it's so ridiculous.

at least I Want You was spared it seems

or at least nobody cares enough to upload

also, same for Roundabout

and unless they're going to have these tone-deaf children wail the instrumentals, Last Train Home is obviously safe forever

thank god
Roundabout must always stay sacred

Yeah but the fact that they target it towards kids like it's alright to hide your orientation and stuff makes it even more cringey. But yeah I just try to ignore it as well because it's so ridiculous.

I'd say the bigger issue is the general closed-minded toxicness of it that plenty of middle aged and so on adults push onto the younger generations constantly

Last edited:
I'd say the bigger issue is the general closed-minded toxicness of it that adults push onto the younger generations constantly

yeah that too. and that there is actually some kind of market for this crap as well is kinda fun lol

My daycare kids loved it. I have to admit, it was fun dancing and singing with them.( although, I never had the desire to listen to them by myself.lol. ) I bought a few at a yardsale and all the kids loved them.

Ugh that s**t started when I was like 10... I hated it then, I hate it now.

I never heard of kids bop but i googled the images and they look cringey. Just some kids trying to act cool i guess.

i don't even know how they manage to sell. all those kids use autotune (i swear)

Last edited:
I never understood why this sells. Who would want to listen to little kids singing songs. Why wouldnt you wanna listen to the actual artist sing those songs?

So much cancer.

I never understood why this sells. Who would want to listen to little kids singing songs. Why wouldnt you wanna listen to the actual artist sing those songs?

So much cancer.

Yeah, obviously someone wants the cringe crap but seem they try to be really US kid-market friendly too which makes it even more cancer.

Back