• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Kelsi wants to talk ;]

technoxmaniac said:
-C*- said:
Peekab00m said:
Duddde, my room is like , looks trashed as in it looks like we had a party... wait we did LOLOL
Throwing things around in your room and crying about how lonely you are does not make a party .
Fixed.
:)

It could be a pity party. lol
.. wait what lol

Peekab00m said:
technoxmaniac said:
-C*- said:
Peekab00m said:
Duddde, my room is like , looks trashed as in it looks like we had a party... wait we did LOLOL
Throwing things around in your room and crying about how lonely you are does not make a party .
Fixed.
:)

It could be a pity party. lol
.. wait what lol
You don't get it because you're stupid... xD

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Peeka don't look!</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
peeka.png
</div>

AverageSean said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Peeka don't look!</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
peeka.png
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Map don't look![/spoiler</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">... You son of a *censored.4.0*! Why did you look >:0
</div>

technoxmaniac said:
djman900 said:
Numner said:
technoxmaniac said:
djman900 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
D:
I'll drive the *censored.3.0*en 8 hours to beat your ass with a shovel, then go home.
-_-!
But you do have a nice avi D:
X makrs the spot? Gosh I hate hearing. I got stiches one my cheek that looks like an X. So when I ever I lose something ill ask one of my friends if they know were it is and theyll say X marks the spot >___>
I thin you lost me. lol
WE shall use other means of talking.
i dun suk @ typin XD

xeladude said:
AverageSean said:
peeka.png
</div>
I expected FFFFUUUUU, but that entertained me as well.
I thought about but then thought "Meh, overused"

djman900 said:
technoxmaniac said:
djman900 said:
Numner said:
technoxmaniac said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
But you do have a nice avi D:
X makrs the spot? Gosh I hate hearing. I got stiches one my cheek that looks like an X. So when I ever I lose something ill ask one of my friends if they know were it is and theyll say X marks the spot >___>
I thin you lost me. lol
WE shall use other means of talking.
i dun suk @ typin XD
Grab your phone. lol
THEN talk. lol

Back