• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Kelsi wants to talk ;]

Jojo said:
Nikoking said:
hahakelsipost.png

Just kidding, xD. Nice pics ya got. You look different (Unless it's your friend).
Haha.
ummm its me lol

-C*- said:
technoxmaniac said:
-C*- said:
technoxmaniac said:
<object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width="250" height="250" data='http://www.youtube.com/v/iZYkOvYuw_g'>
<param name='AllowScriptAccess' value='never' />
<param name='wmode' value='transparent' />
<param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/iZYkOvYuw_g' /><param name='play' value='true' />
<param name='loop' value='true' /><param name='quality' value='high' /></object>
Talk about how amazing I am.
:D
There's not much to talk about. :c
I know right?
I'm just kidding, of course.

c:
Oh, well that's fantastic!
:D

Peekab00m said:
-C*- said:
Peekab00m said:
-C*- said:
Mega is a sick *censored.3.0*.

There's something to talk about, camwhore. c:
wanna *censored.3.0*ing leave me alone like srsly i do absolutely NOTHING to you so *censored.3.0* off
You wanted to talk, let's talk.
You want to *censored.3.0*ing talk you stupid little rotting *censored.7.2*? Well lay it out right now. Because you get one shot and make it *censored.3.0*ing count or else it's over Because trust me I beat your ass in :)
One shot at what?

Nothin's even started, girlie.

And you could beat my ass in? I'd really like to see that, especially since you're in Canada. I'm sorry you aren't witty enough to come up with something better than hollow threats to curb your aggression, but I guess that's how the cookie crumbles. Some are stupid camwhores, and some are fabulous like me.

Peekab00m said:
-C*- said:
Peekab00m said:
-C*- said:

wanna *censored.3.0*ing leave me alone like srsly i do absolutely NOTHING to you so *censored.3.0* off
You want to *censored.3.0*ing talk you stupid little rotting *censored.7.2*? Well lay it out right now. Because you get one shot and make it *censored.3.0*ing count or else it's over Because trust me I beat your ass in :)
Internet 101:

Girls can't be internet tough guys.

-C*- said:
Peekab00m said:
-C*- said:
Peekab00m said:
-C*- said:

One shot at what?

And you could beat my ass in? I'd really like to see that, especially since you're in Canada. I'm sorry you aren't witty enough to come up with something better than hollow threats to curb your aggression, but I guess that's how the cookie crumbles. Some are stupid camwhores, and some are fabulous like me.
o-o
Omgorsh

Oh, silly Niko o=

xeladude said:
Peekab00m said:
-C*- said:
Peekab00m said:
-C*- said:

Internet 101:

Gnome thinks of Jenn, and looks at what Alex said.

That's debatable.

-C*- said:
Peekab00m said:
-C*- said:
Peekab00m said:
-C*- said:

One shot at what?

K wanna *censored.3.0*ing leave me alone u dont bother me i wont bother u because i dont wanna *censored.3.0*ing do this now.. im busy texting :]

AverageSean said:
xeladude said:
Peekab00m said:
-C*- said:
Peekab00m said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Internet 101:

AverageSean thinks of Jenn, and looks at what Alex said.

That's debatable.
Jenn isn't a girl.

She's a woman.

/inb4*****slapped

AverageSean said:
xeladude said:
Peekab00m said:
-C*- said:
Peekab00m said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Internet 101:

AverageSean thinks of Jenn, and looks at what Alex said.

That's debatable.
You don't know what an internet tough guy is.

Troll =/= internet tough guy

Back