Kelsi wants to talk ;]

technoxmaniac said:
-C*- said:
Peekab00m said:
Duddde, my room is like , looks trashed as in it looks like we had a party... wait we did LOLOL
Throwing things around in your room and crying about how lonely you are does not make a party .
Fixed.
:)

It could be a pity party. lol
.. wait what lol

Peekab00m said:
technoxmaniac said:
-C*- said:
Peekab00m said:
Duddde, my room is like , looks trashed as in it looks like we had a party... wait we did LOLOL
Throwing things around in your room and crying about how lonely you are does not make a party .
Fixed.
:)

It could be a pity party. lol
.. wait what lol
You don't get it because you're stupid... xD

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Peeka don't look!</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
peeka.png
</div>

AverageSean said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Peeka don't look!</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
peeka.png
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Map don't look![/spoiler</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">... You son of a *censored.4.0*! Why did you look >:0
</div>

technoxmaniac said:
djman900 said:
Numner said:
technoxmaniac said:
djman900 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
D:
I'll drive the *censored.3.0*en 8 hours to beat your ass with a shovel, then go home.
-_-!
But you do have a nice avi D:
X makrs the spot? Gosh I hate hearing. I got stiches one my cheek that looks like an X. So when I ever I lose something ill ask one of my friends if they know were it is and theyll say X marks the spot >___>
I thin you lost me. lol
WE shall use other means of talking.
i dun suk @ typin XD

xeladude said:
AverageSean said:
peeka.png
</div>
I expected FFFFUUUUU, but that entertained me as well.
I thought about but then thought "Meh, overused"

djman900 said:
technoxmaniac said:
djman900 said:
Numner said:
technoxmaniac said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
But you do have a nice avi D:
X makrs the spot? Gosh I hate hearing. I got stiches one my cheek that looks like an X. So when I ever I lose something ill ask one of my friends if they know were it is and theyll say X marks the spot >___>
I thin you lost me. lol
WE shall use other means of talking.
i dun suk @ typin XD
Grab your phone. lol
THEN talk. lol

Back