• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 💖💖Keldi's Art Shop💖💖

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay! ^_^

so should i send the tbt now or wait for my art to come first?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also small fact about goldenrod, the little black " blob" on her cheek is a heart shaped birthmark

so should i send the tbt now or wait for my art to come first?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also small fact about goldenrod, the little black " blob" on her cheek is a heart shaped birthmark

Wait for it to be finished. That way there's no worry about a refund if something comes up ^_^
So it's heart-shaped? I'll keep that in mind!

Your drawings are amaaazing!!Do you draw in digital form as Well?

Your drawings are amaaazing!!Do you draw in digital form as Well?
Thank you!! \(^_^)/
I do a little bit of digital :)
It used to be something I did all the time but I've slowly changed to traditional- colored pencils to be specific ^_^
An example of my digital art would be my avatar- it's my most recent(about 2-3 months ago) :)
I do cringe at most digital art of mine now despite it being only about 2-3 months ago that I really stopped XD I guess pen and paper do improve faster ^_^

Last edited:
Thank you!! \(^_^)/
I do a little bit of digital :)
It used to be something I did all the time but I've slowly changed to traditional- colored pencils to be specific ^_^
An example of my digital art would be my avatar- it's my most recent(about 2-3 months ago) :)
I do cringe at most digital art of mine now despite it being only about 2-3 months ago that I really stopped XD I guess pen and paper do improve faster ^_^

Haha don't say that I'm sure it's not that bad!♡If I had TBT I wasn't going to use I'd definitely but one drawing of yours.Ill be back after I have gathered some♡

Haha don't say that I'm sure it's not that bad!♡If I had TBT I wasn't going to use I'd definitely but one drawing of yours.Ill be back after I have gathered some♡

It's true though! It's an artist thing to hate art even a day old too XD
The drawing I'm giving too much of a **** to care about ACNL is actually digital! I'm thinking of adding digital art as an option, but it would be pretty inconvienent for me overall(since I mostly carry around my sketchbook or looseleaf paper :) )

oh my god you do digital???

i have a Need
remind me to buy another piece from you in digital please and thanks

Type Of Drawing: OC
Style: chibi
Coloring: greyscale
Reference: https://toyhou.se/1426673.aine
Total: 70 tbt

Oki doki! I'm currently working on something that's really important to me, so it might be a bit ^_^
Edit: Hello fellow ddlc fan :D (I can tell by your user text thingy ma bobber)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh my god you do digital???

i have a Need
remind me to buy another piece from you in digital please and thanks

I don't always do digital. It's actually quite rare for me to do it now. I've been considering it as an option for a while now. Maybe someday I will ^ ^
It's not confirmed though. BUT it is likely. (Trust me, I'll be sure to let you know haha)
An example of my most recent digital artwork is the avatar right over there!*points at sidebar* I'm working on something special digitally as well ^_^

Last edited:
Oki doki! I'm currently working on something that's really important to me, so it might be a bit ^_^
Edit: Hello fellow ddlc fan :D (I can tell by your user text thingy ma bobber)
thats okay!

okidoki litretur cloob :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back