• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 💖💖Keldi's Art Shop💖💖

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slots are always open, it's just a matter of when I draw them. With Inktober, I waited until a few days were left so it could be a smooth transition :)
Feel free to request though. ^_^

Oh okay! :D I'll come back once I figure out my request more ^-^

It wouldn't double the price of anything other than the cost of characters(if it's 2 ocs for example, it would add on 20tbt if I remember correctly). If you wanted greyscale, for example, that would remain as 50tbt :)
So, 2 characters in the normal style? Which type of coloring do you prefer?

i'm sorry i didn't get back to you!! you can just do whatever you like i'm sorry
gonna need to sell more stuff in retail to make up all this tbt, lol. worth it though

Last edited:
If you haven't started yet, would it be okay if I cancel my order? I decided I'm a bit low on TBT right now and want to save up. Thanks!

Could I please get a tricolour of my goat?

ref.jpg
AJ Goat.jpg
goat2.jpg

50tbt +
10tbt (animal)

I'm not sure if this counts as an OC, as it's a character from a video game, but if you think it does I'd be more than happy to add 10tbt.

Colors:
1, 2, 11

^ I couldn't quite see from the lighting, so if you think a different colour would match the colour in the ref better, feel free to use that instead.

Thanks! Your art is the bomb.
I think you should make order forms tho ^-^

Could I please get a tricolour of my goat?

50tbt +
10tbt (animal)

I'm not sure if this counts as an OC, as it's a character from a video game, but if you think it does I'd be more than happy to add 10tbt.

Colors:
1, 2, 11

^ I couldn't quite see from the lighting, so if you think a different colour would match the colour in the ref better, feel free to use that instead.

Thanks! Your art is the bomb.
I think you should make order forms tho ^-^

Sorry for the late response!
Of course I can! I'm doing all 3 current(PunctuallyAbsent, Amye. Miller and GingerSnap) requests then will let all 3 of you know when they're all finished!
Edit: I'll work on making order forms! Thanks for the suggestion ^_^

Last edited:
Bump! New layout!
For the current requests:
Amye. Miller: 120tbt
PunctuallyAbsent: 130tbt
GingerSnap35: 60tbt

Last edited:
All requests have been finished~ Awaiting new ones ^w^

bet you thought you'd seen the last of me

Type Of Drawing: oc
Style: chibi
Coloring: full
Reference: here
Total: 120

note: please switch the colors of his headphones (so make the red bits gold and the gold bits red please)

bet you thought you'd seen the last of me

Type Of Drawing: oc
Style: chibi
Coloring: full
Reference: here
Total: 120

note: please switch the colors of his headphones (so make the red bits gold and the gold bits red please)

Stop having such adorable ocs!! >//< (They're too cute in my opinion!)
And I did think I saw the last of you XD
So you want me to reverse the colors of his headphones? I can do that :D

Stop having such adorable ocs!! >//< (They're too cute in my opinion!)
And I did think I saw the last of you XD
So you want me to reverse the colors of his headphones? I can do that :D

yesss
lol sorry i can't stop =w= i have way too many ocs, one or two are bound to be cute
and yep that's correct, can't wait to see it~
paying in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back