Keeping/Changing Paths

Paths?

• I change them with a new/restarted town.

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • I keep them with a new/restarted town.

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • I don't do paths!

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Do you change your paths every time you restart or do you keep them?

Every time I restart, I come up with a new theme, so there's no reason to keep my paths. I make them myself by the way.

I think if I were to start a new town, I'd change them depending on what theme I settled on. But for my current town, my paths remain the same all year round.

I changed my paths all three times I reset, because I ended up going with a different color scheme/theme with each new town.

I do the same old themed town every time. Kill me now.

I can't stop using these paths. It's like I'm addicted to a certain set.

I do the same old themed town every time. Kill me now.

I can't stop using these paths. It's like I'm addicted to a certain set.

I've had the same paths ever since I made my paths. I'm too lazy to be switching them out so I have a simple 3 pattern path design.

I restarted recently and I plan on keeping mine. Idk though, maybe I'll change my mind as I develop my town.

I don't have any paths at the moment, trying to keep it natural.

I will keep the paths unless I get tired of them. Around the holidays I like to add some special path, such as fireworks for fourth of July or Santa path at Christmas. I've put a lot of time into looking for the path that is right for my town.

I don't use the same paths when restarting or making a new town but I use the same or try to stick to a specific path a lot longer if it's the same town (like I don't change them 'cause of seasons) but I like mixing those paths and having variations.

I always change mine. Even if I'm not resetting, I just change mine every season to have a new look for the town. Keeping them gets boring after a while.

New paths. Also, I've decided I don't like the effort of paths that take more than 1 QR code. If it only uses 1 QR code spot and I get bored of it, it's also easy to get a new one - just replace the old code with a new one. Bam! New path design, no laying down a new path.

Back