• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Changing cut-out standee design?

chulnim

Bells
I have two of the cut out standees where you can put your face in in town and have two different designs for them but whenever I change designs on one of them, the other one across the town changes too. How do I have two different designs up?

That's unfortunate D:
I didn't know about this possibility. If you have two designs in two separate slots, it just means the problem is with the game. Evidently it can't process each standee as a standalone, and every time you change one the game thinks you're changing the other too

That's unfortunate D:
I didn't know about this possibility. If you have two designs in two separate slots, it just means the problem is with the game. Evidently it can't process each standee as a standalone, and every time you change one the game thinks you're changing the other too
I'm just gonna remove and rebuild one of them and see if that works! TY tho

Back