kay's art dump! [currently into genshin] (˶◕‿◕˶✿)

Xiao from Genshin Impact :3

Happy New Year! It’s the year of the Tiger!

Also wanted to quickly share that I am now officially accepted in the Genshin content creator program ^_^ I feel like I’m the only one announcing this on an AC forum HAHA;

DC4839C8-E5F8-47D8-B6AB-646B36ADD03F.png

Attachments

• 8598B495-DEC3-4AFA-A6C0-359CFB06C7E6.png
    8598B495-DEC3-4AFA-A6C0-359CFB06C7E6.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 32
do you still take commissions?? your art is sooo cute btw!!

Completed_Emotes.png

I've started doing Twitch emote commissions! They're still at a discount price on my ko-fi bc I'm still learning :)

Shares are appreciated!! (as in like if you know anyone who's in need of emotes, send them my way please maybe please)

Jean_BD(1).png

Happy Birthday Jean!

Also I'm trying to open semi-emergency comms sometime soon; I can do ac ring icons and/or maps as usual ;-; Hoping some of you will be interested~ (I'll be back for more official info but like I said, it's for emergency reasons so I'm only taking real currency!)

Your Genshin stuff is so goood! I admire your amazing artistic talents. I also LOVE the Atsu icons!! 🥺💖

omg?? thank you the kind message ;-; !! also i made 9 more emotes for him hehehe! they’re so cute on stream :LOL:
No problem at all!! Your art is just so amazing! Oh my gosh, I love that he supports artists too! 😭 I have to check them out bc the ones up there are adorable. Atsu’s such a goofball, I enjoy watching him. 💖

Coffee_Date 2(1).png

Coffee_Date_G(1).png

Helloooo! Welcome to my virtual cafe! :coffee:

I am opening a new type of commission in this style; I need some funds pretty quickly to replace a broken air conditioner in my grandparents’ house before the brutal summer heat wave approach my country. I hope you can support me! (This means that this commission is RLC only)

Details:

Cafe date icon

↳ 2048 x 2048 pixel icon of you and someone you wanna go on a coffee run with! I’m used to working with Animal Crossing and Genshin related arts so those would be the available choices :) (reps only at this time! no villagers)

↳ Drinks are customizable (coffee, tea, cocoa, etc!) as well as bg, text, etc.

For additional info, pricing, and open slots, check out my ko-fi link HERE

Thank you!!

P.S. Just for this forum, I can provide a transparent bg PNG file for free as well if you want to use it for signature :)

Last edited:
Back