• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

kasane's chibi art commissions ♥ [ RLC open / TBT open ]

@Arckaniel
commission is finished!

View attachment 360590

thanks so much for commissioning me again! the only area that i wasn't too sure of was the buttons on her inner shirt, it seemed like it was covered up and looked like a daisy, but i used buttons instead. you're more than welcome to request a change to the buttons/daisies if you'd like! <33
omg this looks so adorable! i really love it tysm! and sorry i forgot about the buttons lol it's actually green buttons so if you could change the buttons to green then i think it'll look perfect! 😍

omg this looks so adorable! i really love it tysm! and sorry i forgot about the buttons lol it's actually green buttons so if you could change the buttons to green then i think it'll look perfect! 😍
definitely! i'll change it after work and send it over :)

sweet i'll add you to the list! and just to let you know, the price that i have listed is 299tbt, not 400tbt. was that a typo?
thanks c: should i send it now or later? :3 and no i just thought i can give a little extra :D

thanks c: should i send it now or later? :3 and no i just thought i can give a little extra :D
ok just wanted to confirm! <3
you can send it when i am almost done/finished with it, i'm not too picky about it :)

@Amilee
thank you for the commission! i included two versions because i couldn't decide on the lineart colour ^^;
if you want any changes please don't hesitate to reach out to me <3

comms amilee2.png
comms amilee22.png

Back