• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

kasane's chibi art commissions ♥ [ RLC open / TBT open ]

kasane

Bells
Red Feather
Green Feather
Blue Feather
White Feather
Pokéball
Yellow Feather
Feedback
100% (284) +
Welcome to my art commissions shop, thanks for stopping by!

✨ A little introduction about myself ✨
◇ I go by kasane on this forum but my art handle is @
moox.ley. Please feel free to drop a follow there! I'm not used to insta but I will try my best to post and interact
◇ I recently picked up my old drawing tablet and I rediscovered my passion for art. I want to expand my artistic capabilities while I have the free time, as I am currently on holiday until the end of February. Depending on how my work is, I may or may not be able to complete commissions as fast as I would like to

✨ Commission information ✨
◇ I draw chibis only --
I would like to focus on drawing chibis, as I believe that my other artwork is not up to the standard that I would like it to be

◇ My commissions are not strictly limited to Animal Crossing OCs/personas -- I'm willing to draw other characters too, so long as I feel that I am able to complete it to a satisfactory level for both of us

◇ I can try to draw Animal Crossing villagers as well, although I must admit that I have never done much of it --
I am willing to give it a try, but if you are unsatisfied, then that part of the commission will have to be omitted

◇ I will not draw backgrounds -- a transparent image will be the final product

◇ I am accepting IRL or TBT as my payment --
Chibi characters will be $9.99 usd / 299 tbt
For an additional character in the same piece, it will be an extra $4.99 usd / 99 tbt
Villagers will be an extra $2.49 usd / 39 tbt

◇ For irl payments, I think PayPal would be the most convenient for me (please note, NZ doesn't have the PayPal.me feature)

◇ I will be generally free until the end of February as I am on holiday. Starting March, I will be entering into my first full time job, so most of my focus will have to go towards that instead

◇ Please give me approximately 3-7 days on the commission --
this is a conservative estimate because I expect work to take up a lot of my time

◇ For faster replies, please send a message to me on Discord -- mox#8377

✨ Chibi samples ✨
(can also be found on @moox.ley OR my art gallery thread
here)
galactic classic.png
to pub2ish.png
to publish3.png

✨ Commission form ✨
Name -
Reference(s) -
Character(s) to be drawn -
Any pose preference (if any) -
Payment -

✨ Currently working on [0/3] ✨
-
-
-

✨ Finished commissions ✨
- TofuIdol
x
- Arckaniel x x
- tiffanistarr x
- Amilee x

Last edited:
Omg, these are seriously adorable!!! I was wondering if maybe I could get one from you?? Do I sent the payment now or do I wait??

Name Anzu
Reference(s) - Ref (I can never get it clear but her left eye is blue and right is light pink)
Character(s) to be drawn - Just the one character
Any pose preference (if any) - If possible, maybe a pose like this if it's alright? Pose
Payment - 299 Bells

Name - Arckaniel
Reference(s) -
8338961_E38BhN3AF5bn0Nd.jpg

14947914_1JQtRN6Gt7iTz1r.png
she has a side ponytail btw, not a regular ponytail
the big circle on her back is actually am oversized bunny tail
Character(s) to be drawn - just her, also she's a beromimi btw
Any pose preference (if any) - just anything cute would do
Payment - 299tbt

@TofuIdol
aaa thank you! yes of course you may <3
you can send the payment after i am done! i will make a start on it as soon as i can, i apologise for the late reply as i was busy with cny. i'll add you to the list as no. 1

@Arckaniel
sorry for the late reply! you can send the payment after i am done :) i'll add you to the second slot on the list

@TofuIdol
finished your commission!
comm tofuidol2.png

thank you so much for being my first commission! <3 i think i uploaded the image at its original size, but i can also upload it to somewhere like imgur as well
if there's any changes you would like me to make, you're more than welcome to let me know :)
Post automatically merged:

@Arckaniel
just letting you know i've started on your commission! i should finish it within the next 2 days or so ^^

@TofuIdol

thank you so much for being my first commission! <3 i think i uploaded the image at its original size, but i can also upload it to somewhere like imgur as well
if there's any changes you would like me to make, you're more than welcome to let me know :)
Post automatically merged:

@Arckaniel
just letting you know i've started on your commission! i should finish it within the next 2 days or so ^^
OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!! It turned out so beautiful!!! And you're most welcome :333 hopefully I can save up an get something from you again~

@Arckaniel

i've included two versions as i couldn't decide which colours looked better (the right one has a lighter filter)
comms ar2.png
comms ar22.png

thank you very much for commissioning me! i enjoyed drawing your character <3
if there are any changes you would like me to make, please don't hesitate to let me know!

@Arckaniel

i've included two versions as i couldn't decide which colours looked better (the right one has a lighter filter)

thank you very much for commissioning me! i enjoyed drawing your character <3
if there are any changes you would like me to make, please don't hesitate to let me know!
wow she looks so cute in your style, i really love it! tysm for drawing her for me! glad you enjoyed drawing her, you drew her perfectly so there's no need for any revisions! ❤️

Name - tiffanistarr
Reference(s) - 1 2 3 4
Character(s) to be drawn - my AC character from above
Any pose preference (if any) - no preference!
Payment - Paypal $10.00

@tiffanistarr awesome! i'll start on your commission asap, it should be done within the next 3 days :)
once i am almost finished with it, i'll pm you my paypal info

boop

commissions are still open however please understand that i may take longer to finish them

hi again! just finished putting up an outfit for one of my character in my island so i'd like her to be drawn in your style!

Name - Arckaniel
Reference(s) -
20210302_220006.jpg

20210302_220008.jpg
she has brown eyes, she has freckles + daisies on her cheeks
Character(s) to be drawn - just her!
Any pose preference (if any) - anything cute would do!
Payment - 299tbt

@Arckaniel hi! omg she's so cute! i'll be more busy nowadays as my work has started, but i aim to get commissions finished within one week! i'll add you to the list now <3

yey tysm! and no worries, i don't mind the wait ❤
thank you! could i just ask you what the small decoration bits on the cheeks and the dress are? it's the white shape and the two green leaves, and is there only one of them on the top left strap of the custom design?

thank you! could i just ask you what the small decoration bits on the cheeks and the dress are? it's the white shape and the two green leaves, and is there only one of them on the top left strap of the custom design?
those are daisies! and yes there is only one of them on the top left of her strap!

@Arckaniel
commission is finished!

comms arck 22.png

thanks so much for commissioning me again! the only area that i wasn't too sure of was the buttons on her inner shirt, it seemed like it was covered up and looked like a daisy, but i used buttons instead. you're more than welcome to request a change to the buttons/daisies if you'd like! <33

Last edited:
Back