kasane's chibi art commissions ♥ [ RLC open / TBT open ]

@Arckaniel
commission is finished!

View attachment 360590

thanks so much for commissioning me again! the only area that i wasn't too sure of was the buttons on her inner shirt, it seemed like it was covered up and looked like a daisy, but i used buttons instead. you're more than welcome to request a change to the buttons/daisies if you'd like! <33
omg this looks so adorable! i really love it tysm! and sorry i forgot about the buttons lol it's actually green buttons so if you could change the buttons to green then i think it'll look perfect! 😍

omg this looks so adorable! i really love it tysm! and sorry i forgot about the buttons lol it's actually green buttons so if you could change the buttons to green then i think it'll look perfect! 😍
definitely! i'll change it after work and send it over :)

sweet i'll add you to the list! and just to let you know, the price that i have listed is 299tbt, not 400tbt. was that a typo?
thanks c: should i send it now or later? :3 and no i just thought i can give a little extra :D

thanks c: should i send it now or later? :3 and no i just thought i can give a little extra :D
ok just wanted to confirm! <3
you can send it when i am almost done/finished with it, i'm not too picky about it :)

@Amilee
thank you for the commission! i included two versions because i couldn't decide on the lineart colour ^^;
if you want any changes please don't hesitate to reach out to me <3

comms amilee2.png
comms amilee22.png

Back