• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Kapp'n islands

Mokuren

Squirtle Squad
Bells
Switch
1228-4657-4697
Island
Zen Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Aurora Easter Egg
Isabelle
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
ど
う
ぶ
つ
Sooo I thought it would be nice to talk about the different new islands!

I just got one with a meteorshower and there actually stones that five star fragments!

I got also a island with sugarcane! :)

Attachments

• 20211104_092610-imresizer.jpg
    20211104_092610-imresizer.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 35
So far I have seen sugar cane, potato, wheat, and acorn islands!
the shooting star one looks so exciting and I love the fragment rock omg

I'm on my first boat trip and I can't say how much I missed Kapp'n's singing

Omg I love the glowing moss so much! I hope I get it soon. Will be perfect for my forestcore island

Mine was so boring 😅 just normal weeds, my native fruit, mums, holly bushes, coconut trees, and one money rock. I thought the fish might be something special but I just kept getting sea bass lol. Got some valuable sea creatures diving there though!

In just got a autmn themed island with lots lf mushrooms, seasonal DIY and pine cones!

Mine was pretty normal, but it did have holly bushes and gyroid pieces. I took all the holly bushes and the gyroid pieces as well.

My first island had holly bushes. My second island was in spring and had cherry-blossom petals and a spring recipe.

Back