Kapp'n islands

Mokuren

Bells
Switch
1228-4657-4697
Island
Sooo I thought it would be nice to talk about the different new islands!

I just got one with a meteorshower and there actually stones that five star fragments!

I got also a island with sugarcane! :)

Attachments

• 20211104_092610-imresizer.jpg
    20211104_092610-imresizer.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 35
So far I have seen sugar cane, potato, wheat, and acorn islands!
the shooting star one looks so exciting and I love the fragment rock omg

I'm on my first boat trip and I can't say how much I missed Kapp'n's singing

Omg I love the glowing moss so much! I hope I get it soon. Will be perfect for my forestcore island

My first island has Roses (not native or sister flower) Holly Bushes, normal weeds and MONEY TREES! 💰 🌳 6 with 3k bells each so 18k all together. Nothing else

Mine was so boring 😅 just normal weeds, my native fruit, mums, holly bushes, coconut trees, and one money rock. I thought the fish might be something special but I just kept getting sea bass lol. Got some valuable sea creatures diving there though!

In just got a autmn themed island with lots lf mushrooms, seasonal DIY and pine cones!

Mine was like a regular mystery island but with holly bushes 😐 Also: Only one trip per day?

Mine was pretty normal, but it did have holly bushes and gyroid pieces. I took all the holly bushes and the gyroid pieces as well.

My first island had holly bushes. My second island was in spring and had cherry-blossom petals and a spring recipe.

Back