• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Kain's Art Contest VOTING

Who Deserves First Place?

• EtchaSketch

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • iamnothyper (single piece)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • iamnothyper (couple piece)

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Money Hunter

• Oliy

• Kirindrake

• PattyThePirate

• roroselle

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Hatori

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • umeiko

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • Chibi.Hoshi

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KainAronoele

Back from 3 year hiatus
Bells
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Lobo
White Rose
Pavé
Pikachu Easter Egg
Timmy Christmas Doll
VOTING for my Art Contest ~
Here you will vote in the poll for FIRST place.
Keep in mind this isn't a final vote, artwork with most votes here could end up in 2nd, 3rd or a lower place during final voting (me and my bf) tonight.
This is just to help in case we are stuck between two, or can't decide places for others.

Some small Rules to consider ~
* Please don't vote for your own piece
* Don't have friends vote for your piece to get more votes
* Don't vote if you feel it's a bias vote
* If breaking any rules that artist's votes will be dropped to zero

By EtchaSketch
attachment.php

By iamnothyper
brockrobin_by_iamnothyper-d8xm461.png

kaincouple_by_iamnothyper-d8xzked.png

By Money Hunter
0upi6Z.png

By Oliy
BP7MmVO.png

By Kirindrake
073-Kains-Contest-Entry_zpsvisgucfs.jpg

By PattyThePirate
attachment.php

By roroselle
u6Vo30m.png

By Hatori
BrockRobinbyHatori_zps6x1jw4nz.png

By umeiko
koe7QL1.png

By Chibi.Hoshi
e7Hk7uz.png

Last edited:
So many hard choices!
No hard feeling sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I voted for Kirindrake :p

Eh, I don't really like how this turned into a poll. People can just vote for their friends. Also, people can vote for themselves.

Last edited:
Eh, I don't really like how this turned into a poll. People can just vote for their friends. Also, people can vote for themselves.

Well I doubt KainAronoele and her boyfriend will let the voting overtake their personal favorites. I guess it's more that in the end if they can't seem to make a choice that the poll might give a hand.

How do you suggest I do it then? ^^

I just thought it would be the most fair if you chose. I know this isn't Deviantart, but on there people like to advertise to their followers their entry in contests and it turns into a popularity thing. I can see the same could happen here with friends. This is a little short notice and short lasting poll so I don't know if you'd get too many votes anyways. I know you said before you had a tough time deciding, but it would probably be the most fair method that way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I doubt KainAronoele and her boyfriend will let the voting overtake their personal favorites. I guess it's more that in the end if they can't seem to make a choice that the poll might give a hand.

To me, it sounds like the voting will have a high influence on the final few.

Eh I don't really see any of the participants complaining about the voting system yet, and I think that's what matters most, but I do see your point of view as well. Also, it's just to help if the OP is stuck between two, which I'm sure many voters are.

Last edited:
I just thought it would be the most fair if you chose. I know this isn't Deviantart, but on there people like to advertise to their followers their entry in contests and it turns into a popularity thing. I can see the same could happen here with friends. This is a little short notice and short lasting poll so I don't know if you'd get too many votes anyways. I know you said before you had a tough time deciding, but it would probably be the most fair method that way.
Trust me, it won't take too much of an effect.
Say, if I really loved A's art, but my bf really loved D's art. And our list was Mine - A, D, E, B, C \\ His - D, A, C, B, E Since both our A's and D's are equal, I would then look at the poll to see which of those 2 has more votes. It may not even be the one with the most on the poll. It's just to help if stuck.
I do see your point though, I'll add some rules and if any are caught breaking them that person's will be dropped to zero, to be fair.

Honestly I should have tried harder on mine... xD
Noooo, yours was good!! ^^
You were also the first entry, so you didn't have any competition at the time to know what to strive for...? I think I phrased that very wrong, but I hope you know what I meant lol. Usually seeing others pushes you, at least for me lol.

oh my god. it's so hard to decide!!!XD

I guess I'll vote for umeiko because I really like the feeling and the atmosphere coming from it c:

BUT THEY FRIGGIN ALL EARN FIRST PLACE T_T

omgsh wow i'm surprised i got some votes lol
mine was an experimental style (x

but gosh there's a reason i was surprised! everyone's is so good <3

thanks for holding the contest kain :3
you're awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back