• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

KAIN'S ART and CRAFT AUCTION // {HB: $10 / 10,000tbt} // ENDED

I'm like lurking to see if I'm outbid so I can ninja back and throw money at you.

I'm like lurking to see if I'm outbid so I can ninja back and throw money at you.

I'm sure ppl will wait til closer to the end ^^
How should I go about ending it? Snipe guard, or last to post HB before a certain time like we did for the joint auction?

Hmmm I think having a time limit might help? To keep it fair, I guess? But to you! Glad to see you back btw ^^

I'm going to be busy for the next two weeks which is around the time the auction wins.
Is there anyway I can pay a ton of TBT for a real life portrait? I have a picture of my dog that passed away last november that I really want to get drawn so I can print it on photo paper and frame it for my family to have. I most likely won't be around to bid on it but I really, really want this as this dog meant everything to us.

Ehhhh 5k?! Did I miss something. GIVE KAIN ALL THE BELLS!

Last edited:
you weren't dead?
Was just in lots of pain recently lol. I'm glad to say I did not die though!
As for today. Since it was Mother's day, we went to my grandmother's for the day and had a family event. So I wasn't on here much.

Ehhhh 5k?! Did I miss something. GIVE KAIN ALL THE BELLS!
At first I thought you were thinking it was a lot, but then the last part made me confused xD

Was just in lots of pain recently lol. I'm glad to say I did not die though!
As for today. Since it was Mother's day, we went to my grandmother's for the day and had a family event. So I wasn't on here much.

Make sure you write on your will: "When I die, my art skills go to this person on TBT forums called Money Hunter"

Back