• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

KAIN'S ART and CRAFT AUCTION // {HB: $10 / 10,000tbt} // ENDED

I'll be posting it in my RLC shop ^^
Won;t be the best in the world, as it'll be my first ever speed run vid, but I shall improve as I make them!! :3

Just curious...will there be a snipe guard? And if so, how will it work?

//really wants this

Just curious...will there be a snipe guard? And if so, how will it work?

//really wants this

I've been trying to figure that out. I've never done a snipe guard before, so not sure exactly how it goes xD Also, was thinking of maybe an option could be last HB posted before (insert time here). So example, if the auction ended at 9pm, last post at 8:59 posted before 9 hit would be the winner.
That can get a bid crazy though, I suppose.

I've been trying to figure that out. I've never done a snipe guard before, so not sure exactly how it goes xD Also, was thinking of maybe an option could be last HB posted before (insert time here). So example, if the auction ended at 9pm, last post at 8:59 posted before 9 hit would be the winner.
That can get a bid crazy though, I suppose.

Maybe do a 15 minute snipe guard?

Say it ends at 9pm, if someone gets outbid at 8:55pm then it would extend an additional 15 minutes from that time, so 9:10pm and so on?

Maybe do a 15 minute snipe guard?

Say it ends at 9pm, if someone gets outbid at 8:55pm then it would extend an additional 15 minutes from that time, so 9:10pm and so on?

Oh, ok. So it'll just go on until there is no other bids for 15 mins?

Bump!!

Thought I'd show you guys all the stuff I just finished and shipped out today! :3
(Luna's order vvvvvv )
IMG_0327.jpg

(5 packages!! vvvvvv )
IMG_0328.jpg

EcPlSO1.jpg

VMj9KIZ.jpg

dLq08Zp.jpg

pmF7xiN.jpg

5P7XuQt.jpg

4zXXUBs.jpg

YX4bm2Y.jpg

nJ3Ppmf.jpg

ye7rkMJ.jpg

7wxKmSR.jpg

BaA3G0j.jpg

l89XiK9.jpg

2abu5YC.jpg

LzrFUZu.jpg

WmpMC5p.jpg

FNImTWg.jpg

SAKwt2t.jpg

BQodVEm.jpg

dSweu8n.jpg

AC5htvG.jpg

2HuShlL.jpg

CeNEal3.jpg

gxItQVR.jpg

jUm1o6w.jpg

zlFl7dv.jpg

FfmX761.jpg

quU26Sf.jpg

Last edited:
HOLY the Blanche and Molly figures look SO AMAZING <33 you're so talented ; ^ ; whyyy //touches

Holy smokes!!!

Would you be able to paint a pair of Toms if I sent them to you, of course working out payment for them as well.

Back