• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

KAIN'S ART and CRAFT AUCTION // {HB: $10 / 10,000tbt} // ENDED

I'm like lurking to see if I'm outbid so I can ninja back and throw money at you.

I'm sure ppl will wait til closer to the end ^^
How should I go about ending it? Snipe guard, or last to post HB before a certain time like we did for the joint auction?

Hmmm I think having a time limit might help? To keep it fair, I guess? But to you! Glad to see you back btw ^^

I'm going to be busy for the next two weeks which is around the time the auction wins.
Is there anyway I can pay a ton of TBT for a real life portrait? I have a picture of my dog that passed away last november that I really want to get drawn so I can print it on photo paper and frame it for my family to have. I most likely won't be around to bid on it but I really, really want this as this dog meant everything to us.

Ehhhh 5k?! Did I miss something. GIVE KAIN ALL THE BELLS!

Last edited:
you weren't dead?
Was just in lots of pain recently lol. I'm glad to say I did not die though!
As for today. Since it was Mother's day, we went to my grandmother's for the day and had a family event. So I wasn't on here much.

Ehhhh 5k?! Did I miss something. GIVE KAIN ALL THE BELLS!
At first I thought you were thinking it was a lot, but then the last part made me confused xD

Was just in lots of pain recently lol. I'm glad to say I did not die though!
As for today. Since it was Mother's day, we went to my grandmother's for the day and had a family event. So I wasn't on here much.

Make sure you write on your will: "When I die, my art skills go to this person on TBT forums called Money Hunter"

Back